Can I apply again in jaderune?

Moderator: youngj

Can I apply again in jaderune?

Postby tess » Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:17 am

I have been a member before and had posted my pics here in jaderune. and had also requested to remove my pictures in there for the reason that i thought i had already the right man. But I don't know the reason why they didn't remove my pictures in there. And then unfortunately my relationship with that man didn't succeed because aside from me he is also seeing another women, well not only one but a lot of them.
And now after 1 year of recovering and healing my heartaches I decided to reapply again but my pictures in jaderune is not the latest anymore. And I want to make sure of this now. Got to be more careful the next time. can someone also advise me on how to choose a man who is sincere, true and monogamous man. And does not go after with having sex.
tess

Re: Can I apply again in jaderune?

Postby stanley » Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:28 pm

Welcome, Tess. I am so sorry to hear your story about your past relationship. :(
I am happy at the same time that you are sincere woman. See to it you have the same views in life with the man you are looking for. Trust God with your future because He prepares someone for you. :P
stanley

Postby red » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:54 pm

Stanley is right...God prepare someone for us..if it means not being married but God will set something that we can be happy and contented about it.
CAreful on choosing a guy. Observe his behaviours, manners, habits, likes, interests, outlooks in life... carefully mind that,,,coz there might be something that you wont like or just cant be accepted on your part later on. Too late to regret when you already hooked up with someone you wished you never had :? .
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby tess » Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:51 am

red wrote:Stanley is right...God prepare someone for us..if it means not being married but God will set something that we can be happy and contented about it.
CAreful on choosing a guy. Observe his behaviours, manners, habits, likes, interests, outlooks in life... carefully mind that,,,coz there might be something that you wont like or just cant be accepted on your part later on. Too late to regret when you already hooked up with someone you wished you never had :? .

yeah its true and it takes a lot of time to recover from it... but at least i've learned from my mistakes...
tess

Postby tess » Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:54 am

stanley wrote:Welcome, Tess. I am so sorry to hear your story about your past relationship. :(
I am happy at the same time that you are sincere woman. See to it you have the same views in life with the man you are looking for. Trust God with your future because He prepares someone for you. :P

Thanks Stanley I hope next time I would find that man... hope he would found me also... :)
tess

Postby HappyDave » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:21 pm

tess wrote:can someone also advise me on how to choose a man who is sincere, true and monogamous man. And does not go after with having sex.

Hi Tess,

Sorry to hear about that, but you are not alone. It is no easier for a man to find a good honest and reliable woman. All you can do is to throw yourself back into the process and make it like a job. Interview them, study the answers and cross check stuff. Try not to be guided by your heart until you know you can trust the person.

As to re-applying. I think if you fill in the email form again with the new pics and details and mention you are "Tess" from Page ?? and Number ? on that page they will be able to update your information. I have read the rules here and there seems to be no restriction about re-applying. They do caution not to remove your details too quickly as unfortunately this kind of thing happens a lot to both men and women.

It's a tough job. Good luck.

Dave
HappyDave

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!