Change your diet now!

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Change your diet now!

Postby crisipicada » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:28 pm

Eat a lot of fresh food like fruits and vegetables. It helps our body to keep healthy.
Maintain a good and stable mind and soul.
Meditation of the word of God helps emotionally and mentally sound.
Keep a good relationship with other people and maintain a good heart.
Being healthy is 3 in all: Healthy mind, body and soul.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby stanley » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:09 am

Diet for the day:
fresh fruits: apple, pear, grapes
Veggies: cucumber, beans, cabage, onions, tomato
drinks: grape juice, pine apple juice in can
Chocolate: dark chocolate
stanley

Postby Edwin » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:00 am

Today was oatmeal with rasins and milk. Then drum and thigh of a chicken, potatos and gravey, dry beans. For supper rice and chicken, baby carrot chunks, cucumbers. This just now peanut butter and honey with milk. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:30 am

Few weeks ago I skip reading this topic..now i got to read..i just gained weight for two weeks. My pants are tight and blouses too. I noticed my belly bulging now...I asked my husband "are you not worried about my belly he said: honey, thats your department"..hehe...i been eating sweets with my daughters also cakes as snacks can add up to weight too much calories and carbo....so now im on the slimming tea and eating less...but when it gets too hungry...dont mind the diet i have to eat alot...lol
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:28 am

red wrote:Few weeks ago I skip reading this topic..now i got to read..i just gained weight for two weeks. My pants are tight and blouses too. I noticed my belly bulging now...I asked my husband "are you not worried about my belly he said: honey, thats your department"..hehe...i been eating sweets with my daughters also cakes as snacks can add up to weight too much calories and carbo....so now im on the slimming tea and eating less...but when it gets too hungry...dont mind the diet i have to eat alot...lol

You are right, Red, when you have to eat you have to eat. I'm in the same problem too. I have to be careful, eat less, eat right, and exercise more. I don't always do the best at it, but it is important to make an effort even if a person goofs up in eating once in a while. I think constantly, "I should not have eaten that," or I didn't do so well today." But we must not give up in our quest to eat and live right. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby bronze » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:12 pm

Diet is important. I use to go to gym to stay fit and in shape. :D
bronze

Postby red » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:44 pm

Im lazy in exercising..just sexercising...lol...well, house chores routines wont even help. It's so easy to add up weight but hard to lose some. :(
red

Postby Edwin » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:41 pm

red wrote:Im lazy in exercising..just sexercising...lol...well, house chores routines wont even help. It's so easy to add up weight but hard to lose some. :(

You are right, Red. I was so proud of myself for how slim I had gotten last fall after a hard summer's work, and then we went to our kids' place by Spokane at Thanksgiving and stayed until the first few days of December, celebrating Thanksgiving, my birthday and my granddaughter's birthday, same day. Then eating Christmas, New Years, Chocolate Fudge candy my sister sent for my present, and by the end of January you can not believe how much weight I had put on. For the first time in my life someone other than my wife noticed my weight gain and was joking with me about it, not intending to be mean, but it stung, so I decided then that I had to do something about that, and I have been, and I am doing well with it. I don't do what I should every day, but over the long term I am doing okay and looking much better! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The wind may even blow me away one of these days. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby red » Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:04 am

ooppss..that doesnt sound good, need something to hold on in case wind will strike on ya.. lol It's funny i keep adding weight and my husband keep losing..its like we are going to meet in the middle...lol
red

Postby Edwin » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:26 am

Meet in the middle would not be bad! :lol: :lol: Your husband can be your inspiration, huh? :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum