trying to find her

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

trying to find her

Postby sunnyd1967 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:11 am

ok,im 43 single male that has been searching for my asain princess,i have tried cherry blossoms ,filipino heart ,cebuanas, and tagged in all, over a 2 and half years. i have talked to and tried to be scammed by at least a hundred women or more, which has got me to thinking are any of this ladies really wanting true love? i have friends that are married to filipinos and have been happyly married for years . so what im i doing wrong !!! i dont want to talk sex with them i think that is something between a man and woman after a relationship starts , i try to treat all with respect or my late grandma my come down from heaven a slap me around (haha) im just starting to be confused. i know theses ladies have several pen-pals and that doesnt bother me ,because until you show someone in actions what you want and that you are serious then i feel they should keep there options open, like i said im just confused does any one have any advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im just a average guy , but i do believe a man and woman should do as the bible says in that we should love ,honor and cherish, and that god should be the foundation of any lasting relationship ,im i wrong here!!! well somebody pls explain to me what im doing wrong, i would rather be single than have one more american woman !!!! dont need the drama , ok so pls help confused out here ,thanks sorry i didnt know really how to write this my first forum of any kind in my life
sunnyd1967

Re: trying to find her

Postby red » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:27 am

,,,yes, you are right, what is wrong with you? lol....what is it that you are looking for in a woman?, are you picky? if you pick those too pretty ..i bet you will have many rivals...lol...just try harder...she's just out there...mind you, it took 3 years before my husband found me here. :D
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:01 pm

red wrote:,,,yes, you are right, what is wrong with you? lol....what is it that you are looking for in a woman?, are you picky? if you pick those too pretty ..i bet you will have many rivals...lol...just try harder...she's just out there...mind you, it took 3 years before my husband found me here. :D

Yes, what is wrong with you!!!! I like your humor Red! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby red » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:24 am

hek hek hek....i think the "little old ladies" can give advices :lol: ..Chas has a contact to them...lol
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:31 am

red wrote:hek hek hek....i think the "little old ladies" can give advices :lol: ..Chas has a contact to them...lol

Yes, no doubt Chas can do that! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby chaychay644 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:15 am

All i can advice is that be careful..nway, i guess you know what are the signs of a scammer girl... :) :) :)
chaychay644

Postby justmovenalong » Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:24 pm

I know what u mean it took me a year and a half to finally find my love.(thanks red)and i posted a forun just like urs in january heheheh I do know some girls there as does red and others Im sure but if u what to email me Ill give u some intro to some and also introduce u to other guys who know good women that r looking the biggest problem is so many do not have pc so its hard for them to chat all the time and the cost to them is crazy but dont give up God will shine on u if u r sincere and ur love will find u.Also red im sorry i didnt get to visit u when i was there but i did come to ur spa.I love it there in ur country and had a great time I didnt even go to the beach I spent the whole time in marissa village with her family and absolutly love it.I hope to have her here by dec we have already filed for the visa.Thank u very much!!!!!
justmovenalong

Postby Chas » Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:00 am

sunnyd1967 wrote:ok,im 43 single male that has been searching for my asain princess,i have tried cherry blossoms ,filipino heart ,cebuanas, and tagged in all, over a 2 and half years. i have talked to and tried to be scammed by at least a hundred women or more, which has got me to thinking are any of this ladies really wanting true love? i have friends that are married to filipinos and have been happyly married for years . so what im i doing wrong !!! i dont want to talk sex with them i think that is something between a man and woman after a relationship starts , i try to treat all with respect or my late grandma my come down from heaven a slap me around (haha) im just starting to be confused. i know theses ladies have several pen-pals and that doesnt bother me ,because until you show someone in actions what you want and that you are serious then i feel they should keep there options open, like i said im just confused does any one have any advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im just a average guy , but i do believe a man and woman should do as the bible says in that we should love ,honor and cherish, and that god should be the foundation of any lasting relationship ,im i wrong here!!! well somebody pls explain to me what im doing wrong, i would rather be single than have one more american woman !!!! dont need the drama , ok so pls help confused out here ,thanks sorry i didnt know really how to write this my first forum of any kind in my life

Maybe you try too hard, so stop looking and you may be surprised at what you find. Just relax and visit the Philippines for a holiday. Consider if you are you really being scammed or are the ladies so poor that they genuinely need help to pay internet cafe costs. Be more trusting, but sensible. If you don't want to send money how about sending load (phone credit) so they can text you. If you cannot afford to invest a few dollars in load you should not be looking because you would not be able to afford the air fare to visit.

Advice from a little old lady :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chas

Postby Edwin » Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:41 pm

over a 2 and half years. i have talked to and tried to be scammed by at least a hundred women or more, which has got me to thinking are any of this ladies really wanting true love?

That would make me wonder too! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:39 pm

I am wondering if you find her already? ANy news to it? We would glad to know what is going on with your seaching here and tell us the story, though.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Next

Return to General Forum