Why True Love is Hard to Find?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Why True Love is Hard to Find?

Postby chaychay644 » Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:05 am

Have you noticed about this guys? That numerous Web sites claim to offer enlightenment on how to find love. Some Web sites offers to discover fascinating & incredible secrets & learning’s on how to find love. They even have the what so called ”professional relationship experts & love doctors.”.

The topic on love is also a sold-out item in the bookstores such as an inspiring love stories in novels, magazines w/c offers different ideas on love matters even sex positions etc., some of it contains an extravagant promises. For example, one books claims to show you “how to make anyone fall in love with you” & others offer to reveal “how you can find the perfect partner in just one month”. Do you think it’s possible for the above mentioned ideas to happen? But, there are also some books which contain realistic advice that will guide you w/ regards to your moral conduct.
However, one thing is for sure, we don’t have to look for love. It usually comes to our life in most unexpected time & place. So, don’t loose hope. Always bear in mind that there is always a special person for us.

We can’t just make someone fall for us in a very short period of time such as minutes, hours etc. Love takes time to grow along w/ the trust and other ingredients..That is why there is no need to keep things in rush as if there’s no tomorrow. There is always a right time for everything. Be patient & wait for the go signal from above. Maybe God is just too busy trying to figure out who is the best for you.

All we have to do is wait and pray coz there is nothing impossible with God.
chaychay644

Re: Why True Love is Hard to Find?

Postby lovely_tears8 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:32 am

yeah..your right and i believe on it.
lovely_tears8

Postby charie » Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:20 am

uhmm as u said
THAT LOVE CAN WAIT
why is it allmost younger peoples got married?

is it because of generation or wat?umhm
charie

Postby chaychay644 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:42 pm

charie wrote: why is it allmost younger peoples got married?
[/quote]

Simply because younger people are more attractive compared to older ones.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
chaychay644

Postby Chas » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:00 am

chaychay644 wrote:Simply because younger people are more attractive compared to older ones.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Woe is me. Old, Bald and Ugly, there is no hope. I thought the ladies would ignore the weatherbeaten exterior and look into my deep blue eyes and be swept off their feet by the beauty of my soul. :D

Chas

By the way, did I tell you I am extremely rich and have a huge p..... (OK - I am lying, I am poor and have to buy fast cars with big engines to compensate for my miniscule..... :lol: )
Last edited by Chas on Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:50 am, edited 6 times in total.
Chas

Postby chaychay644 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:57 pm

Chas wrote:
chaychay644 wrote:Simply because younger people are more attractive compared to older ones.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Woe is me. Old, Bald and Ugly, there is no hope. I thought the ladies would ignore the weatherbeaten exterior and look into my deep blue eyes and be swept off their feet by the beauty of my soul. :D

lol..don't worry, not aLL gals look into the physical attributes of a person..Inner qualities still matters a lot.. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
chaychay644

Postby stargazer » Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:22 am

what do you mean by 'true love'?

love is easy to define as chemistry but the word true is a far more complex thing...in a world of temptation, how can true really exist.....
.........the best things in life come freely........
stargazer

Postby SeekingMyAsawa » Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:04 pm

Because too many people think that the guy or gal they are seeing isn't the best that they can find. They then either dump or string along, while they look for someone with better looks, more money, fast car, etc . . .and they let the one who would have loved them drift away, while those feelings die.
SeekingMyAsawa

Postby chaychay644 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:45 pm

SeekingMyAsawa wrote:Because too many people think that the guy or gal they are seeing isn't the best that they can find. They then either dump or string along, while they look for someone with better looks, more money, fast car, etc . . .and they let the one who would have loved them drift away, while those feelings die.

Here in the Phils., often times, its the man who often cheat with their girlfriends. They seem not contented with having only one girlfriend. They look for another girls even though they are already have gf's. Trying to look for someone who is more beautiful, sexy & smart. Too late for them to realize that the one they dump is the best of all
chaychay644

Postby red » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:08 pm

Its not hard to find...let true love finds you...it will come at the right time and right place and with the right person...Its all about right timing...just patiently wait...ako nga eh tagal hintay...and commit it to God..and you will see its worth it... :D
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Next

Return to General Forum