The Most Powerful Force In The Universe

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

The Most Powerful Force In The Universe

Postby Chas » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:38 pm

Years of observation have made me realise that the most powerful force in the universe is the Little Old Lady (henceforth referred to as LOL)

All old ladies are small. One of the fundamental laws of nature is that you cannot have something for nothing. The clever doctors have their theories about osteoporosis but few realise the truth. This shrinkage is the result of LOLs gaining ‘the power’.

The evidence is there before your very eyes. A master LOL enters a packed train carriage. In minutes their luggage is stowed for them. They have the best seat and they have extracted the lifestory of everybody sitting within ten yards.

The hulking yob drops litter, God help them if a LOL is nearby. They either get the look and go back and pick it up and put it in the litter bin (trash can for those of an American persuasion) or are politely told off by the LOL that leaves them a quivering wreck. If you or I asked the Yob to pick up the litter the minimum would be a stream of invective directed at you or more likely a severe beating leaving you in Casualty at the local hospital.

I live next door to a LOL. I had an extension built on my house. The builders spent as much time doing ‘little jobs’ for the LOL as building my extension. The LOL would come out in the morning and greet them ‘hello boys’ and smile. At that point I knew little work would get done on my house. Then followed those fateful words “I have this little problem – could one of you strong young men help me”. She had her roof fixed and numerous other jobs done by ‘my’ builders.

And the source of the LOLs power – they remind you of your Mum.

So I have a proposal to fix the problems of the world. Only LOLs can hold elected office. All our governments to be run by LOLs. To be elected you must be female and over the age of 65. There would be no more wars or financial problems. Corruption would disappear. The United Nations would be reduced to exchanging favourite recipes or knitting patterns.

Does anybody agree?
Chas

Re: The Most Powerful Force In The Universe

Postby red » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:35 am

Chas wrote:Years of observation have made me realise that the most powerful force in the universe is the Little Old Lady (henceforth referred to as LOL)

All old ladies are small. One of the fundamental laws of nature is that you cannot have something for nothing. The clever doctors have their theories about osteoporosis but few realise the truth. This shrinkage is the result of LOLs gaining ‘the power’.

The evidence is there before your very eyes. A master LOL enters a packed train carriage. In minutes their luggage is stowed for them. They have the best seat and they have extracted the lifestory of everybody sitting within ten yards.

The hulking yob drops litter, God help them if a LOL is nearby. They either get the look and go back and pick it up and put it in the litter bin (trash can for those of an American persuasion) or are politely told off by the LOL that leaves them a quivering wreck. If you or I asked the Yob to pick up the litter the minimum would be a stream of invective directed at you or more likely a severe beating leaving you in Casualty at the local hospital.

I live next door to a LOL. I had an extension built on my house. The builders spent as much time doing ‘little jobs’ for the LOL as building my extension. The LOL would come out in the morning and greet them ‘hello boys’ and smile. At that point I knew little work would get done on my house. Then followed those fateful words “I have this little problem – could one of you strong young men help me”. She had her roof fixed and numerous other jobs done by ‘my’ builders.

And the source of the LOLs power – they remind you of your Mum.

So I have a proposal to fix the problems of the world. Only LOLs can hold elected office. All our governments to be run by LOLs. To be elected you must be female and over the age of 65. There would be no more wars or financial problems. Corruption would disappear. The United Nations would be reduced to exchanging favourite recipes or knitting patterns.

Does anybody agree?

LOL :lol:
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby tom » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:12 pm

Chas wrote:

Does anybody agree?

yeah, if my mom was in charge (mum for those of a British persuasion... hehehe), this world would be a very nice place indeed :D
Image"Weep not! Behold! the Lion of the tribe of Judah is victorious... and His kingdom will never end." (rev.5; luke 1:30-33;isaiah 9:6-7,11:1-10)
tom

Postby tom » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:15 pm

and if all the LOLs got together and formed an association their acronym would be LOLA :D ... hehehe
Image"Weep not! Behold! the Lion of the tribe of Judah is victorious... and His kingdom will never end." (rev.5; luke 1:30-33;isaiah 9:6-7,11:1-10)
tom

Postby Chas » Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:57 pm

tom wrote:and if all the LOLs got together and formed an association their acronym would be LOLA :D ... hehehe

That is brilliant :lol: :lol: :lol: Why did i not think of that.
Chas

Postby chaychay644 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:15 am

tom wrote:and if all the LOLs got together and formed an association their acronym would be LOLA :D ... hehehe

lol tom you have that brilliant idea.. :lol: :lol:
chaychay644

Postby Edwin » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:13 pm

In one of the posts Red said that Chas has an in with the "Little Old Ladies," and he or they could give advise to the one who needed to be more successful in love. Now I found where Red got that information! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby red » Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:41 pm

Haha Sir, now i know you are doing your homework...lol
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:37 pm

red wrote:Haha Sir, now i know you are doing your homework...lol

Took me a while, but I found it! :D :roll: :lol:
Edwin

Return to General Forum