Coping up with sad goodbyes

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Coping up with sad goodbyes

Postby Edwin » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:25 pm

We had a very close friend; we called him Uncle Vance Schell who died of cancer. He loved the Lord and trusted in Him. Our younger daughter suggested they put his Bible in his casket with his body before the funeral, and they did that. It was very touching. :) :) :) :)
Edwin

Postby janeithv » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:01 am

Goodbyes for me will always be sad even if your ready for a new beginning.

But what will keep you going is the thought that it is necessary, something need to be ended but it will open up avenues for a new beginning.
Janeith

"What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. Life is not about avoiding challenges. Life is not about not making mistakes, it is about learning from them."
janeithv

Postby Edwin » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:26 am

janeithv wrote:Goodbyes for me will always be sad even if your ready for a new beginning.

But what will keep you going is the thought that it is necessary, something need to be ended but it will open up avenues for a new beginning.

You are correct! Often it will hurt, but it is necessary, and then after that things will get better! :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby janeithv » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:45 am

Yeah, the thought that things will turn out better is what keeps a person going.

You just have to cling on God's promise that things will work out for good to those who loves God....
Janeith

"What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. Life is not about avoiding challenges. Life is not about not making mistakes, it is about learning from them."
janeithv

Postby Edwin » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:14 am

janeithv wrote:Yeah, the thought that things will turn out better is what keeps a person going.

You just have to cling on God's promise that things will work out for good to those who loves God....

God's promises are true! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Mon May 16, 2011 3:31 am

so sad to say goodbye. i hate that word GOODBYE. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Mon May 16, 2011 10:16 pm

crisipicada wrote:so sad to say goodbye. i hate that word GOODBYE. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You are right on this one, Crisi! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum