Fighting in Relationships

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Fighting in Relationships

Postby chaychay644 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:16 am

Whenever your in a relationship and suddenly issues appear that results to arguing...How do you view it?..do you often think about it as incompatibility?..and if you always agree on same things?..do you jump into conclusion that you are good for each other?..
chaychay644

Re: Fighting in Relationships

Postby crisipicada » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:56 am

chaychay644 wrote:Whenever your in a relationship and suddenly issues appear that results to arguing...How do you view it?..do you often think about it as incompatibility?..and if you always agree on same things?..do you jump into conclusion that you are good for each other?..

It doesn't mean that incompatibility at all. it is the time of knowing each other better. They are spices of a relationship. When the time you have fight or misunderstanding it is because one or the other commit mistake. Whatever it is, trust and understanding is very important. The way your partner reacts on the issue shows what kind of person he or she is.it is the time of refining and knowing stage of your relationship. And if, no one is humble enough to give way or both are full of pride, the relationship wont ever succesful. To know much of your partner is to ask about his/her friends about him/her. Is he/she is a nice person or whatever. It really takes time to deeply know him/her. so let time get toknow each other better. :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:11 pm

Being completely agreeable on everything does not last long. There will come disagreements, but as the two posting said it is how those disagreements are handled that makes the difference. It is not good to agree verbally on the outside and actually feel disagreement but not voice that. Bad feelings and resentment builds when it is kept on the inside. The disagreement needs to be voices and dealt with in a proper many, and then go on after that. If one is right and other is wrong then some humbleness is called for. If a compromise is appropriate then often that might be the answer. If an agreement can't be reached a couple might have to agree to disagree, and continue without any bad feelings. There always must be a solution. The important thing is to work it out so that no one is hurt in the process. Then saying I'm sorry, I was wrong at times is important too. :) :)
Edwin

Postby m&m » Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:19 pm

Very nice post, Mr. Edwin. They say, love without fighting is not normal at all.
Fighting is one of the reasons why there are misunderstanding or sometimes
you partner need you attention :D :D :D . I am the type of person who wants
to know about someone i love - be it members of family, relatives or someone
you love. In the family, we show our love by hug and kiss - my late father is 1/2 or
1/3 spanish and we show love through being close physically and emotionally.
Even my niece Alexis wants hugs and kisses all the time and his being sweet
and loving makes us love him more. Just like me, my test result in 5 languages
shows that my partner must be close to me more on physical attributes like holding hand,
hugs and kisses. :D :D :D :D :D :D . Spending together is the best way to
grow love :D :D :D
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby Edwin » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:13 pm

m&m wrote:Very nice post, Mr. Edwin. They say, love without fighting is not normal at all.
Fighting is one of the reasons why there are misunderstanding or sometimes
you partner need you attention :D :D :D . I am the type of person who wants
to know about someone i love - be it members of family, relatives or someone
you love. In the family, we show our love by hug and kiss - my late father is 1/2 or
1/3 spanish and we show love through being close physically and emotionally.
Even my niece Alexis wants hugs and kisses all the time and his being sweet
and loving makes us love him more. Just like me, my test result in 5 languages
shows that my partner must be close to me more on physical attributes like holding hand,
hugs and kisses. :D :D :D :D :D :D . Spending together is the best way to
grow love :D :D :D

Very true. This is important. Physical and emotional closeness is great. :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:19 pm

chaychay644 wrote:Whenever your in a relationship and suddenly issues appear that results to arguing...How do you view it?..do you often think about it as incompatibility?..and if you always agree on same things?..do you jump into conclusion that you are good for each other?..

I believe that opposite attracts, like the positive and negative. But with differences, yes it really bites sometimes. I think to keep relationship work out is just respect each others differences and try share to your partner what you know or like to do.
He or she might just adapt it and last thing you know both of you will be enjoying same thing. Dont push it if your partner is hesitant just respect it.

It's easy to conclude that it is incompatibility. But when you are so attach to each other and love each other so much and respect and trust, you are gonna stick together no matter what.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:46 pm

On our honey moon my wife, Carol, learned some things about me she never knew before. I was a farm/ranch boy, and I had never handled very much money. Until I was ready to go away to Bible College I worked for my folks and my older brother building fense, riding horses for cows, seeing about them, rounding them up, etc, and drove large tractors in the field cultivating weeds, seeding, combining the wheat, etc. I didn't get paid anything because my dad and my brother figured they were supporting me, feeding me, and so I could work for them since they were taking care of me, and that was okay. When it was time for me to go to Bible College they gave me a wage for working for them, and I took that money and had it exchanged for Canadian money, and then I got a lot more money because our American dollar at that time was worth more than the Canadian dollar. That was my first experience with money, and it was fun. When we went on our honey moon, and we would spend money, and they were return change I would stand there in front of the cashier and count that money three times to make sure they returned the right amount of change. She didn't say anything then, but later she told me how embarrassed that made her. She knew how to handle money and make change. A few years ago I worked as a waiter in a restaurant, and then I learned to count the money back to people as I placed it in their hands. Carol and I had a lot of opposite traits, and probably still do, but after 42 years I think we have grown alike in many ways too. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby purex » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:45 am

There is no perfect relationship. As much as you are both honest and true, i believe all things work out. If not then, maybe you are not meant for each other. The wisdom behind of arguing is that: There is development between you and your partner, what ever it is, count it all as part of growing each other. I believe that " The blessing of the Lord He addeth no sorrow to it" as the proverbs says. That means if you are sorrowful because of what your partner has done then that is not the will of God.

So are you feeling heartache and sorrowful with your current relationship because of what he/she is doing? Then it is a big issue to deal with and if not then you are not meant for each other. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby Edwin » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:12 pm

purex wrote:

There is no perfect relationship. As much as you are both honest and true, i believe all things work out. If not then, maybe you are not meant for each other. The wisdom behind of arguing is that: There is development between you and your partner, what ever it is, count it all as part of growing each other. I believe that " The blessing of the Lord He addeth no sorrow to it" as the proverbs says. That means if you are sorrowful because of what your partner has done then that is not the will of God.

So are you feeling heartache and sorrowful with your current relationship because of what he/she is doing? Then it is a big issue to deal with and if not then you are not meant for each other. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

That is true when God gives His blessings He doesn't add sorrow.
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:03 am

"Put God first and He will give what is best for you", this is what my Pastor said and always reminded us over and over again long time ago. Now i am counting on it and put God first and i don't need to worry anything. Come what may and pray for the best. God will do the rest.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Next

Return to General Forum