upload problems

Moderator: youngj

upload problems

Postby guynextdoor » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:39 am

Hi everyone,
I am having problems uploading pictures from my cell phone. In the box where you would normally check to upload a photo the words "uploads disabled" are displayed. As I only access the internet thru my cell phone, it is hard to upload a picture from my cell phone to my profile. Also the maximum size for profile pictures is 90x90 and my pictures seem to be 1200x or larger, is there a way to resize?. I have asked my isp and Motorolla but they are unable to help. Please can anyone help me?
guynextdoor

Re: upload problems

Postby jadegil6 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:25 am

From a post from Ms_Sin:
in http://www.shrinkpictures.com/create-avatar/ you should choose a photo of you then set the size of avatar into 90 and finally, click the resize button and there you would have it. You will choose one of the photo of you of the three cropped photo then you save it in your computer. Then you go back to the board index and go to your profile and edit avatar browse the picture you chose in the site you've been through and cLick the SUBMIT button.. There yOu wOuLd have it!
These photos are called avatars. If you search for avatars in the Forum, you will find several posts about them.
Good luck.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Re: upload problems

Postby guynextdoor » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:38 am

Thank you Jadegil6 for you advice, it was a big help. Thanks also to Michael who shrunk and posted my picture for me, it is very much appreciated,
Kind regards,
Allan.
guynextdoor

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!