Attraction For A Man

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Attraction For A Man

Postby Chas » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:06 pm

crisipicada wrote:Mr. Chas, what is "toy boy"? I am still hopeful.

I was teasing you Crispy.
It is when an older woman has a much younger partner, married or unmarried. I used it in fun, but it can be misinterpreted. It is enlightening that the terminology is not used in reverse. I am not aware that the female partner of an older man is ever referred to as a 'Toy Girl', but then it does not rhyme!
Chas

Postby crisipicada » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:06 pm

Thanks for the explanation, Mr. Chas. Well, Miss Cris Aquino ( early forty's) and James Yap (20's) got married. I believe that love is not for younger or older,but for everybody. So no problem if you have older woman to marry :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby jyrah » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:42 am

jadegil6 wrote:Why Do So Many Foreign Men Want To Have A Filipina Wife? ;)

Some of the reasons are the following:

Filipinas are family oriented.
Faithful
Filipina really cares their partner.
Undying love to his partner for better or for worse
Filipinas dont give up easily on predicaments in life.
jyrah

Postby boney594 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:18 pm

Since this is my first post, hello everyone. I believe that attraction is different for everyone so I can only speak for myself. Physical beauty is nice, but it does not last forever. I believe that two people must be compatible in goals relating to family and finances, as well as have similar beliefs about raising children, keeping the home, and family in general. But above anything else, they must be best friends, able to share their deepest feelings and desires, and know that their spouse will always be there for them.
boney594

Postby jamespickard39 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:29 pm

All straight men are attracted to beautiful women, especially when they have a combination of inner and outer beauty...and this is a rare combination for any woman to have. It seems as if the majority of Filipino women possess both. I also feel that once a man reaches mental maturity he stops looking so much for superficial women without character or substance. Personally, I value the morals, values, and the beauty of Filipino women. I have had several pen pals, and one thing that I notice about Filipino women is that when they find a close friend or soul-mate they are no longer available for dating or talk with other men. I admire you ladies, and I have deep respect for you.
jamespickard39

Postby ruffa2010 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:52 pm

longhorn1 wrote:I think its because filipina women have old fashioned values that make them more appealing to western men.

ohh....really???? i havent think that.. eehhehe...now, I know :) thanks!! :)
ruffa2010

Postby Edwin » Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:07 am

A number of years ago a young girl at a church camp in an art session wrote "boy toy" on her pants, and that was not well thought of. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby janeithv » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:11 am

That is best answered by the western men.

From my point of view, Filipina's attractiveness lies on her outside beauty and inner beauty. Western men loves our skin color...

And they were attracted to our being family-oriented, our being home maker. Family is always the center on a typical filipina wife life.
Janeith

"What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. Life is not about avoiding challenges. Life is not about not making mistakes, it is about learning from them."
janeithv

Postby janeithv » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:15 am

crisipicada wrote:Thanks for the explanation, Mr. Chas. Well, Miss Cris Aquino ( early forty's) and James Yap (20's) got married. I believe that love is not for younger or older,but for everybody. So no problem if you have older woman to marry :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, and they separated after 5 years of marriage! ;) ;) ;) ;)

I noticed that marriage with an older man has better chances of surviving than marriage with an older woman...
Janeith

"What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. Life is not about avoiding challenges. Life is not about not making mistakes, it is about learning from them."
janeithv

Postby Edwin » Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:10 am

janeithv wrote:
crisipicada wrote:Thanks for the explanation, Mr. Chas. Well, Miss Cris Aquino ( early forty's) and James Yap (20's) got married. I believe that love is not for younger or older,but for everybody. So no problem if you have older woman to marry :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, and they separated after 5 years of marriage! ;) ;) ;) ;)

I noticed that marriage with an older man has better chances of surviving than marriage with an older woman...

When my wife, Carol's, brother-in-law's wife turned 40 years old he said that he wanted to trade her for 2 twenty-year-olds! He didn't, and sadly he died in his early 50s. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum