tring to find her part 2

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

tring to find her part 2

Postby sunnyd1967 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:31 am

a couple of weeks ago i posted a topic trying to find her,and with all my trails from other sites that i had tried,and yes i had some response and mainly to say that im trying to hard or there something wrong with me,or that i must only be looking for the real pretty ones, well since then i have talked to and written a few ladies from this sight,and i have met some truely wonderful ladies, i have written more in the last two weeks,than in my days in school hahaha. but i have come to the conclusion that it was just not me but where i was looking, see i try to live a decent and christan life,im not perfect i do slip,(but its nice to know i have someone above to catch me when i do). and i want to treat people with honor and respect,just like i want to be treated. but i can say that i see a difference in the woman here than on those pay sites,im not saying im getting married tommorrow to one of this ladies,but im blown away how a woman will walk over 2 miles to go to a cafe to talk with me,and that she ask if we can chat early so she has a safe trip home before dark ,and the fact that the first time a chatted with her her mom came in about half way through the 2 hour chat to met me and to make sure we were talking in a good way!!!! i never in 2 years of looking have encountered such a good thing,as a mom of a 30 plus year old woman was checking in on here to make sure she and i were being decent with each other!!! see for two years i have waited to see the filipino culture that i have read about, so i just thought since i wrote to complain about past exp.i should write to tell about good ones. so thanks to all the filipino families that raise there children in this way, i have already seen it more than once in the last two weeks so maybe god has lead me here for a reason,god bless each and everyone of you and have a great day
sunnyd1967

Re: tring to find her part 2

Postby red » Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:40 am

Aha....finally you made it. Now you found the right dating website. Goodluck!
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby janeithv » Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:10 am

Nice to hear that! good luck!
Janeith

"What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. Life is not about avoiding challenges. Life is not about not making mistakes, it is about learning from them."
janeithv

Postby Edwin » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:09 am

red wrote:Aha....finally you made it. Now you found the right dating website. Goodluck!

The "Little Old Ladies" gave him good direction! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby red » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:25 am

Edwin wrote:
red wrote:Aha....finally you made it. Now you found the right dating website. Goodluck!

ACtually i kept making mistake when i typed the word goodluck above. I kept typing lick instead of luck...i said to myself " whats going on with this keyboard?" Anyways, goodluck to you Mr. Searchee. You got the wisdom from "LOL". lol
red

Postby Edwin » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:23 am

red wrote:
Edwin wrote:

ACtually i kept making mistake when i typed the word goodluck above. I kept typing lick instead of luck...i said to myself " whats going on with this keyboard?" Anyways, goodluck to you Mr. Searchee. You got the wisdom from "LOL". lol

Your keyboard likes "i"s better than "u"s! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby red » Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:47 am

"u" and "i" are beside each other on keyboard..sweet..lol
red

Postby Edwin » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:58 am

red wrote:"u" and "i" are beside each other on keyboard..sweet..lol

I never thought about that but you are correct! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby erwin » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:04 am

You and I, I and you will never be apart, as what the songs say so.
That is why u and i are beside each other.
erwin

Postby chaychay644 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:45 am

and now you finally made it..good luck to you..keep us posted..:)
chaychay644

Next

Return to General Forum