Sweepstakes

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Sweepstakes

Postby jadegil6 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:11 pm

Announcing a Sweepstakes Drawing for cash giveaway from Jade and Rune Publishers.

There will be six Prizes. Sixth, Fifth and Fourth prizes are 1000 pesos (Pph) cash each. Third Pize is 2500 pesos (Pph)cash. Second prize is 4,000 pesos cash. First prize is 6,500 pesos cash.

Date of drawing is December 20, 2009 at 9:00 PM Central Standard Time USA.

Rules:
(1) Every member of the Forum is eligible to enter. However...if the winner is not a female citizen of the Philippines, then the winner must give the money to a female citizen of the Philippines (or to the orphanage). If a man wins, then he needs to give the money to a filipina. She does not have to be a member of the Forum, but she must be a filipina and a citizen of the Philippines.
(Guys...you know you don't need the money as much as these girls do, so if you win, then you can give it to a penpal or to the orphanage in Danao City, Cebu.)

(2) You may enter as many times as you wish, but you may only submit one entry per day.

(3) Entry will be by submitting your name and the word, Sweepstakes, by email to jadegil6 through the Forum. Click on my red Jadegil6. If your default email program does not allow you to do this, then send me a private message through the Forum with your entry.

(4) All entries have an equal chance of winning. Winners names will be posted on the Forum after the drawing, and winners will be notified by private message and/or email.

When I receive your entry, I will write your name on a 3x5 piece of paper, and put it into a box. All entries will be on the same size paper, and on the same color of paper. I will mix all of the entries, and then draw three to select the winners. The first entry drawn will be the 1st place. The second entry drawn will be the second place. The third entry drawn will be the third place. You can not win twice....only once, so if another entry is drawn with your name after you have already won, then an additional entry will be drawn from the box of entries.

The money will be sent via XOOM to the recipients in the Philippines. Xoom requires at least one ID, so the recipient must have a valid Philippine ID. Money can be picked up at a variety of different locations, but the easiest place to get it is at M.Lhuilliers. They have thousands of locations scattered around the Philippines.

Questions and/or suggestions can be added to this Topic as a reply.

Good Luck to everyone! There will be three lucky people who will get a Christmas gift this December.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Re: Sweepstakes

Postby chaychay644 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:12 pm

[quote="jadegil6"] (3) Entry will be by submitting your name and the word, Sweepstakes, by email to jadegil6 through the Forum. Click on my red Jadegil6. If your default email program does not allow you to do this, then send me a private message through the Forum with your entry. /quote]

When you mention the word name here does it mean our "real names" or "username"?..
chaychay644

Postby cutegen » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:07 am

can i join? hehehhe
cutegen

Postby jadegil6 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:26 am

It does not matter to me whether you use your real name, or you use a 'username'. Just be consistent with the name you choose, and use that each day that you enter.
EVERYONE who is a member of this Forum is eligible to enter the Sweepstakes.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby jadegil6 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:23 pm

Moving this topic up to the front of the line so everyone will see it.
Peace, love and understanding!
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cutegen » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:43 am

good luck michael....your very kind to everyone especially to us filipina
cutegen

Postby jahnicecute » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:53 am

thank you for these....
jahnicecute

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:21 pm

Just a friendly reminder for everyone to send in your entries. The more entries you sumit, the better your chances are to win one of the prizes. Buena suerte amigas mios! (Good luck my friends!)
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cutegen » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:43 am

jadegil6 wrote:Just a friendly reminder for everyone to send in your entries. The more entries you sumit, the better your chances are to win one of the prizes. Buena suerte amigas mios! (Good luck my friends!)

:D you're very nice person...hope God will give you more blessings...
cutegen

Postby red » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:16 am

I was reminded to enter Sweepstakes every time i log in...im confused ..do i have to buy a ticket or bayad something?
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Next

Return to General Forum