Attraction For A Woman

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Attraction For A Woman

Postby stanley » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:38 am

Shadith wrote:In my case, I find some foreigns in general attractive although I did have a few Filipino bfs before. Then when I met my husband, I said, gosh he is really kind and perfect! However my husband had a few white ladies & one Filipina gf ex-gfs before he met me, now wife and will make sure his last!! Lucky bloke!

This is comparing filipino from foreign men. For me there is always a plus and minus side. The good and bad things are present on every person. So it is a matter of finding the right partner for ourselves.
Foreigns are attractive in the sense that they possess good physical qualities compared to others or filipinos in particular. But there are loads of filipinos who possess the same. So the first step is we are attracted on physical attributes then next is the innerself. We will know more about the person once we know his innerself. So for me being attracted to someone doesn't rely only on physical, it sums up to all what he is. Fortunately i got married with the British guy who has the qualities i dreamed of.

Right one will come along in the right time. No perfect woman or man you can find. Accept her as what she is: that is true love.
stanley

Postby crisipicada » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:37 am

There are different reasons why: one is for companionship.A lot of people told me that if you have someone to be with or i mean to have a partner in life, health issues will be cured and i do believe in that. One of the proof is that my sister carina who is so ill when she was still single and now when she is married all health issues are gone. Of course i want to have partner in life to satisfy biological need as what God has given us. Men in general ( men and women) have this needs. You become complete as you experience tohave partner in life. :D :D :D :D :D .
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:24 pm

Lots of good reasons that filipinas are attracted to foreigners. Foreigners are often tall. I am 6 feet tall, but my sister is 4 foot 10, or actually she is shorter than that now with here loss of height due to her age. They can also have beautiful children as well. But as Red said, there are the positives and the negatives in all people, so individual choice is important. There is a country and western song about a "good hearted woman," and I think that is what all of us are looking for is a "good hearted person!" :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum