Philippine Charter Change or Cha-cha

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Philippine Charter Change or Cha-cha

Postby chaychay644 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:09 pm

red wrote:Corruption has become a tradition in politics that's hard habit to quit. Let's say P-Noy is non corrupt and honest...but what about those other gov't officials around him?

that's what often a big challenge especially to those officials in higher positions such as the President coz no matter he tries his best for the benefit of the country if his subordinates are corrupt and have their own personal interest..his hardwork will not be materialize and the sad part is that all the negative feedbacks will be pointed into him.. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
chaychay644

Postby crisipicada » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:48 pm

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. This is one of the passage in proverbs. What do you mean by fearing God? Are we really understand this? For me, fearing God means being aware of His presence with you everyday, hating evil and doing in respect and love for God :P :P :P as your instructor and corrector. And this makes one to be honest.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:26 am

Proverbs 29:2; says, "When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn." Then the 4th verse; The king by judgment establisheth the land: but he that receiveth gifts overthroweth it."

It is true as crisi said that if people have the fear of the Lord they will do right by the people and treat them as they should be treated, and that does make them honest. :) :) :) :)
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:52 am

I am trying to read again this book about Philippine Constitution.. It has been a long time that i never read this and i want to be updated about it.
THough lately i read about Local Government code and know some rights and politicians responsibility.
I realize that we can write or make a resolution address to the vice mayor regarding our sentiments and concerns.
Be it noted that they will act on it and they are responsible to give us respond within 10 days. In the barangay level, which is the
smallest unit of the government, people of the philippines can communicate regarding concerns. As much as possible amicable settlement
be done on this level if there is any.
crisipicada

Cha-cha

Postby crisipicada » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:59 am

One of my favorite dance is cha-cha. Cha-cha has been a very good dance
for the lover. It shows your talent even you don't know how to dance but later
you will learn because you are force to know it, for your partner is going
to step on you foot if you don't know how. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Those who have partner in life and those who have relationship with,
try to get a copy of this dance cha-cha and go to the beach and dance together.
This will help your relationship stronger as you become closer to each other. :D :D :D :D :D
crisipicada

Previous

Return to General Forum