"Dating Online"

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

"Dating Online"

Postby chaychay644 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:58 pm

Dating sites are ramphant nowadays, and with this, it is very difficult for us to determine who is serious and who is just playing with our emotions and to whom we are wasting our time . A lot of people out there are victims of false love online, believing they have finally found someone special who truly understands them and sees them in a way no one has ever able to see them before, only to find out that they were being toyed with emotionally, taken advantage of and used.

Finding the love of our life online is not impossible and there are many success stories. But of course just like dating in persons we have to face challenges and of course risks! and if you are prepared to face that risks and challenges in the world of online dating, you can find a real meaningful loving relationship here.

So, to all my co-members here in Jaderune who haven't find what they are looking for, HAVE FAITH & DON'T LOSE HOPE!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY HUNTING!!!!
chaychay644

Re: "Dating Online"

Postby cutegen » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:01 am

:).....thanks for the gud luck
cutegen

Postby stargazer » Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:16 am

online romances are far more fickle than real life as there is very little conscience involved.
.........the best things in life come freely........
stargazer

Postby SeekingMyAsawa » Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:25 pm

Until you meet in person, you know NOTHING about the other one. Their pics might be from when they were younger, or maybe not even of them at all!
SeekingMyAsawa

Postby chaychay644 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:37 pm

SeekingMyAsawa wrote:Until you meet in person, you know NOTHING about the other one. Their pics might be from when they were younger, or maybe not even of them at all!

:lol: :lol: that would be embarrassing posting pics which does not belongs to you :lol: :lol: :lol:
chaychay644

Postby SeekingMyAsawa » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:59 pm

chaychay644 wrote:
SeekingMyAsawa wrote:Until you meet in person, you know NOTHING about the other one. Their pics might be from when they were younger, or maybe not even of them at all!

:lol: :lol: that would be embarrassing posting pics which does not belongs to you :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's been done, many times.

Look around the singles pages, especially those of Asian ladies trying to attract Western men, and you will see the same pic used for different people. Often these pics are from online modeling sites. In most of these cases, the women are scammers, but in a few, the woman thinks that she's not attractive enough to get attention, but that she will be forgiven for her lie once she and the men get to be friends.
SeekingMyAsawa

Postby Gretchen » Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:45 pm

Really embarrassing!!! :P For me, i have to show them the real me co'z on that way you'll know that the person is really sincere on you! I have to face the truth if i'm not an attractive woman, they must love me on what i am!!! ;)
Gretchen

Postby chaychay644 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:50 am

Gretchen wrote:Really embarrassing!!! :P For me, i have to show them the real me co'z on that way you'll know that the person is really sincere on you! I have to face the truth if i'm not an attractive woman, they must love me on what i am!!! ;)

yeah, your right Gretchen..I agree on what yah said :D :D
chaychay644

Postby chaychay644 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:53 am

SeekingMyAsawa wrote:
chaychay644 wrote:

It's been done, many times.

Look around the singles pages, especially those of Asian ladies trying to attract Western men, and you will see the same pic used for different people. Often these pics are from online modeling sites. In most of these cases, the women are scammers, but in a few, the woman thinks that she's not attractive enough to get attention, but that she will be forgiven for her lie once she and the men get to be friends.

People who do such thing are the scammers..so beware of them..they will do everything to attract guys and as a result, they will give money..thats why, I am advising everyone to avoid giving money sepecially if you haven't meet in person yet :roll: :roll: :roll:
chaychay644

Postby cutegen » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:16 am

i try dating online last year 2005 but sometimes i stop and back again 2007 then stop for several months and try agian my luck july last year..i have meet 2 men...1 from australia in year 2007 but sad to say we are not really meant for each other .. there,s no spark between us..hehehe...he had meet many girls too...i think same with the guy i meet recently from canada...coz he didnt send me messages anymore...i really dont know what did a foreigner guy wanted when meeting a filipina girl...any suggestion for me if i will meet again another foreigner someday?...
cutegen

Next

Return to General Forum