come on guys help a little

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: come on guys help a little

Postby chaychay644 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:19 am

wow! guys m so impressed for the initiative..may God bless you all and the money you've sent will be back into you in countless ways..
chaychay644

Postby jadegil6 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:45 pm

I have had another donation from Todd and Marissa Evans for $100.00. Thanks so much to them for their generosity.
:D :D :D
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby jadegil6 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:57 pm

Here are some photos sent to me today from Manny Maglasang, the orphanage's Director. Work has begun on the new shelter in Danao City.
uswag_building1.gif
uswag_building2.gif
uswag_building3.gif
uswag_building4.gif
uswag_building5.gif
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby Chas » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:54 am

Wow Michael. Having seen that site first hand I know that there has been a tremendous amount of work just to get that far. Best Wishes for your endeavours when you are out there in October. I look forward to more photos after your visit.
Chas

Everybody needs a home

Postby crisipicada » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:02 am

It is a deep need for everyone to have a home. It is normal for a man to have a home. In Psalms 127:1 reads, Except the Lord build the house, they labor in vain that build it...

" A father of the fatherless, and a judge of the widows, is God in his holy habitation. God setteth the solitary in families:he bringeth out those which are bound with chains:but the rebellious dwell in a dry land." Psalm 68:5-6.

"Ye shall not afflict any widow, or fatherless child. If thous afflict them in any wise, and they cry at all unto me, i will surely hear their cry.." Exodus 22:22-23

"Thou shalt not pervert the judgement of the stranger, nor of the fatherless, nor take a widow's raiment to pledge." Deuteronomy 24:17

God cares for all of us even to those who are fatherless, widow and those children abandon by the family. Don't despise them because God is the maker of them all. All of us needs a home, a home that someone cares, love and being protected. Be grateful that you have a complete family where the parents are there to take care. To those who don't have family to take care of, God uses people to extend the love the care everyone's need. :D :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:02 pm

We knew we were moving here a number of years ago, although it was two years after we thought we were moving that we actually moved. I wanted a 28 by 70 double wide that was nice. What we got was a trashed 28 by 44. I was not extremely happy from the beginning and almost felt like I didn't want it. But we got it without going into debt. I bought it and set it up mostly from tips that I got while driving narrated tours and doing transportation runs with people. We started fixing it up and paid for what we did as we went. We have not taken on any debt while getting this place or getting it set up. It is not completely fixed up yet, but it feels like home with all our our things scattered about. It also looks really nice where we have fixed it up, which is about half the house. The other while not wonderful is liveable. One of our daughters, said, "Dad, don't complain about what the Lord has given you." I was wishing we had something bigger and better, but godliness with contentment is great gain. We have a great feeling knowing that we have a home that the Lord has helped us get. It needs a lot yet, but the Lord will help us. We need to rebuild the roof, and last fall I got enough roofing to cover it once the rafters and sheeting is replaced at a reduced price, so that was nice. We need to count our blessings! :D :D :D :D

I have an old upright piano to play, a pellet stove to keep us warm in the winter, and enough food to eat, and what more could we want? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby jadegil6 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:49 pm

These are the latest photos showing the progress on the building, and a look at the kids outside of Manny's home:
uswag_building_7.gif
uswag_building_8.gif
uswag_building_9.gif
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby jadegil6 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:39 pm

I have had to delay my trip to the Philippines, and the Director (Manuel Maglasang) has asked me for some financial support. So I decided that it was best for me to go ahead and send the donations that I have received to the orphanage. I sent him the $1,350 that I have. He plans on completing the building in progress, and then the roof. He will do as much as he can with the funds available. The kids also need to eat, and they need some school supplies, too.

Here is the latest photo of the building being built:
uswag_building11.gif
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby mjsty » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:07 pm

jadegil6 wrote:This will be to work on the new building being started on the donated land, and not on his house. He cannot continue to keep the kids at his house because the Danao City Government has decided that it is illegal for him to do that. Whatever gets built on the lot with the money that he has available is what they will have to live in, and I will add to that when I get there.

u sir Mich is really generous...GO BLESS u more so that plenty of children will be helped by u.... :D :D
"d0nt giVE UP jUst PRAY it w0rks!!!"
mjsty

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:14 pm

This latest transfer was not my personal money. It was the donations that have been given by several of our members, and I am the caretaker of that money.
jadegil6
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum