Moderator: youngj

Re: Attraction For A Man

Postby red » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:04 am

HOw do you guys define sexy?
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:23 am

When I was substitute teaching, and working in the lower elementary grades I used to read to the little kids. It has been at least 12 years since I was in the classroom. My teaching certificate is still valid so I could teach any time. One part of a book I remember that was quite humorous is, "Have you ever seen a hog jog!" :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:29 am

Most guys are attracted to beautiful woman and sexy one. Later on they will learn to love the inner beauty.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby mjsty » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:48 am

Shadith wrote:A Philippine lady is known throughout the world for her stunning beauty, her bright smile, her shy looks and her petite figure, but she has to be so much more than this, to be presentable in marriage within Filipino culture.

A Filipino has one major advantage over a foreign man when it comes to courting a Philippines lady, that is he is of the same race, and cultural background, that in many ways puts him way ahead of us in finding his bride, is that true then ? no it does not have to be !, Foreign suitors just have to work harder to make sure that there courtship style is more exciting and stay way ahead in the game, by learning the secrets of the Filipina.
Lets examine this further, many Filipina's are convinced that their chances of happiness in marriage will be greatly increased by having a foreign husband, She is convinced that a foreign man is not a womaniser, a drinker, a gambler, a playboy, or an abuser, that is why a Filipina will tend to look for a man who is between 5 to 25 years her senior, and thinks nothing of this, A filipina is also fairly vulnerable to being charmed, whilst some Filipina's are relatively inexperienced in love and courtships, others are not, generally a Filipina is brought up to be faithful in marriage, to bestow favour on her husband, this may seem sometimes to border on submissivness. A Filipina does not see it this way, she is happy to submit to the reasonable demands of her husband, providing he does not abuse her, treats her well, and is caring and loving, one of the biggest reason for marital unhappiness cited by Filipina wives of foreign spouses, was that "The husband did not tell her he loved her enough", this was mainly cited by Filipina Wives who were married to Japanese rural farmers. A Filipina can be very adaptable to new situations, and is not afraid to move to another country far from home to make her life better and happy, it is true she may get homesick, but she is prepared to integrate into new cultures and make the required changes.

A Filipina also has one major advantage over Thai Women or women of other South East Asian cultures, she tends to be an excellent english speaker, although her other languages may be Filipino the National Language of the Philippines which is derived from the Tagalog speaking regions, she may also speak provincial languages and may even speak localized dialects.

Really then, it would be helpful if you took time out to examine the traditional Filipino courtship style, and how a Filipina responds to words of love, very often the traditional Filipino courtship is likened to a dance, but more importantly, it takes the form of a game of baseball, see how it works.

Have a great day all :)
[color=#FF0080]
[/color]

very well said description for a Filipina women...
"d0nt giVE UP jUst PRAY it w0rks!!!"
mjsty

Postby mjsty » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:57 am

if i were a man i look for a body and butt and legs first...inner self will come later...i want my "wife to be" to be presentable...
mjsty

Postby crisipicada » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:33 am

You are right if i were a boy, i really wanted to find a pretty one. But as for now, i am looking for a godly, loving, faithful and one woman-man.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby eStu » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:38 am

mjsty wrote: if i were a man i look for a body and butt and legs first...inner self will come later...i want my "wife to be" to be presentable...

mmm butt... 8-) :lol: It's good to be honest... or wait, is this just a trick comment to entice the guys to come and shoot ourselves in the foot? Prioritising butt?? hehe suspicious 8-) :lol: ;)

May I ask what you look for primarily as a woman mjsty? I'm curious to know how your priorities compare to what you think they would be if you were a guy.

red wrote:HOw do you guys define sexy?

I think it is very individual. No doubt some characteristics would be seen on a lot of guys' lists of what is sexy, but everyone is probably a little bit different.

For me it's got to be a mix of personality and physical characteristics. I think that a woman's personality can make her attractive in person even if I might not find her photo eye-catching. I could type a list of characteristics that I find attractive but then I'd probably just get stuck in a daydream :) Actually, now that I think about it I find it difficult to nail down precisely what ingredients add up to 'sexy' or attractive. As far as what's not sexy to me, I find women who are superficial, conceited or materialistic to be unattractive.

I think that also maybe priorities and ways of feeling attracted change as you go further into a relationship, familiarity starts to play an important role and sometimes your partner's quirks can be very special to you.

I think a nice smile is a winner, but, again, a lot comes down to personality because I could find a girl with crooked teeth and who loved to smile and was fun to be around a lot sexier than a perfect 10 model who was too worried about looking cool and avoiding wrinkles to smile. So, yeah, maybe on the personality side I find a woman sexy if she's fun to be around, likes to laugh and doesn't take herself too seriously. I don't mean she has to be extroverted, I'm willing to factor in a grace period for shyness and letting the personality come through once things are comfortable. Now that I think about it... shy can be kinda sexy too 8-) :P I suppose it wouldn't kill me if she had a nice butt hehe :P Ohh, I'm gonna stop this now, I should know better than to type my ponderings directly into the public domain ;)

I should disclaim this post by saying that what I think is 'sexy' isn't necessarily what I would prioritise in looking for a partner. I do think chemistry is important but inner qualities are very important when you're looking for someone to spend the rest of your life with.
eStu

Postby mjsty » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:37 pm

eStu wrote:mmm butt... 8-) :lol: It's good to be honest... or wait, is this just a trick comment to entice the guys to come and shoot ourselves in the foot? Prioritising butt?? hehe suspicious 8-) :lol: ;)

May I ask what you look for primarily as a woman mjsty? I'm curious to know how your priorities compare to what you think they would be if you were a guy.

same..for a guy i look into the body structure 1st..i want my man to be well structured, muscled chest but not too big like that of a wrestler..good height 5' 7'' to 6' particularly..;neat- with clean toe nail always and white teeth..
mjsty

Postby RealDeal » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:54 pm

mjsty wrote:
eStu wrote:mmm butt... 8-) :lol: It's good to be honest... or wait, is this just a trick comment to entice the guys to come and shoot ourselves in the foot? Prioritising butt?? hehe suspicious 8-) :lol: ;)

same..for a guy i look into the body structure 1st..i want my man to be well structured, muscled chest but not too big like that of a wrestler..good height 5' 7'' to 6' particularly..;neat- with clean toe nail always and white teeth..

Sounds like your buying a horse not looking for a man :p
RealDeal

Postby mjsty » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:18 pm

RealDeal wrote:Sounds like your buying a horse not looking for a man :p

watever...
mjsty

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum