SEX

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: SEX

Postby wantingmore » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:02 am

Sex is important. It is sole reason of marriage. Why looking for a lover if you can't be satisfied? Sex is everything. The very reason of marriage.
wantingmore

Postby Edwin » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:54 pm

As far as sex goes with my wife, Carol, and I, I want more, and she wants less. We compromise, and I get it fewer times than I would like, but I have learned to accept that, and I get it often enough so that it is okay, even though I would like it more. I think Carol's diabetic problems have destoyed her enjoyment of sex, and she just does it as often as she does to try to be kind to me, and I appreciate that. If she did exactly what she wanted we would never have sex, but she is kind to me to allow if for me every other night, and I can live with that. She is a wonderful person, very generous, and has lots of love. She takes very good care of me, keeping me fed and clothed well with clean clothing. She cares about her kids, grandkids, and other people as well. She has a lot of love in her heart. She has trouble believing that she is loved because her mother abandoned her when she was two years old, but she is loved very much. She has provided a lot of emotional support for me. We talk about everything, sometimes loudly!!!! She gives me a feeling of stability. We feel good being with each other, and yes, it is until death do we part. Today is 42 years of being together. We only knew each other only a few weeks and only saw each other a few times before we were married because of work schedules, but it has turned out well, and we are still together, still looking out for each other. She knits, crochets, spins, and reads books, and I drive her crazy with my piano playing, and sometimes she asks me if I couldn't give her a break, and sometimes I do. If I could get by with it I would play the piano all my waking hours, but there are other things that I have to do also, like hauling water for our house, and digging out the root cellar I am building, but when I get tired, my breaks are playing the piano. I like that almost as much as having sex!!!!:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby eStu » Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:01 am

Wow Edwin... umm... thanks for sharing :oops: hehe. Just kidding. :) Hey, honestly, 42 years together is quite an achievement, congratulations on that and I wish you both continued happiness together. :)

If you're feeling the need for more intimate time, perhaps play the piano a lot more vigorously and with much less skill... your wife might use an invitation to the bedroom to stop the cacophony... hehe. Kidding again! :lol:
eStu

Postby m&m » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:22 pm

Love the person in mind and heart. When both love someone emotionally they said you are more attached physically. What a great feeling to be inlove, they said. :lol: :lol: :lol:
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby Edwin » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:01 pm

Love God first with all our Mind, Heart, and Soul, and love our neighbor as ourself, and that includes our wives. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:41 pm

eStu wrote:Wow Edwin... umm... thanks for sharing :oops: hehe. Just kidding. :) Hey, honestly, 42 years together is quite an achievement, congratulations on that and I wish you both continued happiness together. :)

If you're feeling the need for more intimate time, perhaps play the piano a lot more vigorously and with much less skill... your wife might use an invitation to the bedroom to stop the cacophony... hehe. Kidding again! :lol:

If I thought that would work I would be tempted to do that! :o :o :o :o :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually she thinks I play too loud, and sometimes she scolds me for hitting too many wrong notes. Sometimes I feel more adventurous with my piano playing, and the risk is more wrong note, but it is fun! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:57 pm

Hmmmm i guess you must play it safe and correct, Mr. Edwin so that Carol would love it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:29 pm

crisipicada wrote:Hmmmm i guess you must play it safe and correct, Mr. Edwin so that Carol would love it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, I have to play it safe, or else I am not able to play at all, so I have to be careful! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :o :o :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:31 am

Play it safe or else it will be hurt :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:01 am

crisipicada wrote:Play it safe or else it will be hurt :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are so right, Crisi! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

PreviousNext