No Children

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: No Children

Postby Edwin » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:12 am

red wrote:Here's an illustration. Before i met my husband he told me that he was not planning on having children again. But when we met his mind changed. We made an agreement that we have to meet first and date in person. We dated and got engaged..and he got me pregnant and we got married. :)

I'm glad it turned out well for you, Red! :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:54 am

Do you know that when a woman gets pregant her foot size grows by one half to a full size with each pregancy and it does not decrease after the pregancy is over . . I wonder how big my feet will be after twenty years of marriage, My foot size is 5. Uh oh is that means it would be size 10 after pregnancy? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How about ladies out there who have size 9 or 10, that means after pregnancy it will be size 18 or 20. Double Uh oh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . It like a giant feet. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . Thankful i have a small size foot.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:52 pm

crisipicada wrote:Do you know that when a woman gets pregant her foot size grows by one half to a full size with each pregancy and it does not decrease after the pregancy is over . . I wonder how big my feet will be after twenty years of marriage, My foot size is 5. Uh oh is that means it would be size 10 after pregnancy? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How about ladies out there who have size 9 or 10, that means after pregnancy it will be size 18 or 20. Double Uh oh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . It like a giant feet. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . Thankful i have a small size foot.

Your foot better start out small, huh? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We have known a few people around here who have had many children. Their feet must really have gotten large! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby Ronald » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:03 pm

I want at least 3 kids, 2 boys and a girl. My girlfriend wants only one child and i am not against it. We will see what life will bring us together. A happy family is blessed with children. Still looking forward for a brighter future together. :)
Ronald

Postby Edwin » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:37 pm

I was from a family of five children including myself. My parents were both from families that had somewhere around 12 children. I wanted to have a large family, maybe five or six, but my wife claims she didn't hear me say that, and she only wanted two. I was hoping for a boy or boys as well as for a girl or girls. Carol had two pregnancies, and the first produced identical twins, so we ended up with 3 girls. The last birth was difficult for Carol on her emotions and nerves, and so she didn't want any more. I was disappointed, but I have gotten over it, and now even though I wish it had been different it is okay. Today is our 42nd year wedding anniversary! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby red » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:09 pm

Hmm I wonder if it's all true. My foot size is 7 and i have two little girls already but my feet didnt grow when i got pregnant with my lil girls. There is this stage of pregnancy when the feet and legs get swelled up. But thats normal and the way to avoid it is constant exercise and avoid fatty and salty foods. I had enough of pregnancy. I can't handle the heartburn and throwing up...just sucks. Imagine having all that all the time for 3-4 months!
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby purex » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:37 pm

Good that it wont get bigger as twice as your foot. :D :D :D :D :D Thanks for the idea, Red.
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby red » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:14 am

I never heard women who got their feet twice bigger after giving birth. Maybe swelled up for awhile during pregnancy but wont change the size.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Chas » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:20 pm

Never assume that you can have children. Life has a funny way of catching you out.

My wife had blocked fallopian tubes and I had lazy sperm who did not like swimming. Thankfully science came to the rescue and via 'test tube babies' we had beautiful twins. The twins are now 18, have just finished college and start university in a few weeks. After a few years of trauma and tests we had a happy ending, many do not. if you want kids do not put it off, the earlier you start in your married life the better. Fertility can decrease with age, that said I know a lady who had her first child at 44.

If you have children you are truly blessed and they will give you heartache and joy. It taught me never to take things for granted and I thank god every day for my good fortune.
Chas

Postby Edwin » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:49 am

Children are a blessing and gifts from the Lord. :D :D
Edwin

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum