Devotion, Inspiration, Prayers...

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Devotion, Inspiration, Prayers...

Postby m&m » Fri May 28, 2010 3:01 pm

Bribery
"Bribery erodes the very foundation of the law and of the land (Prov.29:4) and must be hated as an enemy (Prov.15:23), provides offices for dishonest people (Prov.18:16), purchases favors (Prov.19:6), and pacifies people without solving problems (Prov.21:14). The person whose integrity is for sale is not fit to govern."
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby erwin » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:52 pm

God is so good all the time. He loves me even i am evil, i commit many sins. I am not thankful to His love and faithfulness. I forget to pray and to give praise. He loves me because He died for me. Thank you, Lord for giving me a chance to be with you eternally.
erwin

Postby crisipicada » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:54 pm

erwin wrote:God is so good all the time. He loves me even i am evil, i commit many sins. I am not thankful to His love and faithfulness. I forget to pray and to give praise. He loves me because He died for me. Thank you, Lord for giving me a chance to be with you eternally.

Yes, God is good all the time. He always knocks at the door of everyone's heart to let Him in. Don't ignor Him because He is waiting for us to accept Him with all our hearts. :P
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:32 pm

Jesus was sending His message to the lukewarm church at Laodicia. He said that they were not cold or hot, and He said that He wished they were cold or hot. He threatened to spue them out and called for them to change their ways. He told them He was rebuking them because He loved them, and He called for them to repent. In Revelation 3:20; "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. 21; To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in His throne. 22; He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith until the churches." :) :) :) :)
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:27 am

always strectch your heart and expand your love ,
it touches not only those whom you give it to,
but also those who need it so much.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

One thing worst than a quitter is the person who is afraid to begin.
...doing yoour best is more important than being the best.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

People say that ACTIONS speaks LOUDER than words. But sometimes we still have to HEAR the words and see the actions at the same time ...
Because words without actions are empty... and actions without words are confusing :? :? :?

When God increases our blessings, it is not meant to be a reward. It's a call to do greater things as worthy tenants of his vineyard. Don't simply thanks God that you have much while others have a little. Thank Him because he has chosen to bless you and in return to be a blessing to others. :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:33 pm

crisipicada wrote:always strectch your heart and expand your love ,
it touches not only those whom you give it to,
but also those who need it so much.

One thing worst than a quitter is the person who is afraid to begin.
...doing yoour best is more important than being the best.

People say that ACTIONS speaks LOUDER than words. But sometimes we still have to HEAR the words and see the actions at the same time ...
Because words without actions are empty... and actions without words are confusing :? :? :?

When God increases our blessings, it is not meant to be a reward. It's a call to do greater things as worthy tenants of his vineyard. Don't simply thanks God that you have much while others have a little. Thank Him because he has chosen to bless you and in return to be a blessing to others. :D

Wonderful thoughts, Crisi! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby m&m » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:14 am

Sin of Achan: Joshua 7
no man is an aisle unto himself. my sin would affect my family and those around me. we can hide it from God but he knows about it and be sure your sin will find you out. Man must ask forgiveness everyday and renew his commitment. yes, but it is more important to realize that God holds the husband responsible. His family suffered the same fate he did, they were stoned as well, not to mention the thirty six men that died.
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby Edwin » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:25 am

m&m wrote:Sin of Achan: Joshua 7
no man is an aisle unto himself. my sin would affect my family and those around me. we can hide it from God but he knows about it and be sure your sin will find you out. Man must ask forgiveness everyday and renew his commitment. yes, but it is more important to realize that God holds the husband responsible. His family suffered the same fate he did, they were stoned as well, not to mention the thirty six men that died.

When we do wrong a lot of people are affected, not just us. When we do good a lot of people are affected also. :D
Edwin

Postby tom » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:48 am

i heard a nice, positive "upbeat" song on the radio with this lyric:
    "OH HAPPINESS... THERE IS GRACE...
    ENOUGH FOR US AND THE WHOLE HUMAN RACE"...
    because of my beliefs, i was deeply touched, encouraged and inspired by those words...
    i was reminded of john 1:29... john 12:32... 1john 2:1-2... and ephesians 2:4-10 ...
    (p.s. i think the song was written and sung by "the David Crowder band")...
Image"Weep not! Behold! the Lion of the tribe of Judah is victorious... and His kingdom will never end." (rev.5; luke 1:30-33;isaiah 9:6-7,11:1-10)
tom

Postby ms.sin17 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:11 pm

I want to express my gratitude to the Lord who did not left me from the day that I was born until now. He brought me in His body and saved me from dying on the cross.. :cry: :) I would like to thank Him for what He had given to me. I also want to thank Him for all the bad things that happened and that are coming to me because I know all of those things will work together for good because I am one of those who love Him. :) I also want to ask for forgiveness for committing sins everyday in my life and not reading the bible because I am very busy in school.. :oops: I thank you, Lord that even though I am a very sinful creature, you still love me and guide me what would be the right thing to do. Lord, I/we shall give You my/our First and Best Love for You are the only worthy One who deserves our First and Best Love. Lord, I love You. Keep my love burning unto You, Lord! :cry:

Try to listen to this song, everyone.. :) This song have touched me again by the Lord.. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xu2xVQPpdY
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum