What is the uppermost important in your life?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

What is the uppermost important in your life?

Postby bachuichui » Sun May 16, 2010 4:55 pm

Life is short. Because of that what is the most important you wanted to aspire in life? What are your desires and plans you want to accomplish while you are in the world?
bachuichui

Re: What is the uppermost important in your life?

Postby crisipicada » Mon May 17, 2010 2:33 am

How about you, bachuichui? What are your plans and your priorities in life?
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby bachuichui » Mon May 17, 2010 6:11 am

crisipicada wrote:How about you, bachuichui? What are your plans and your priorities in life?

my priority in life is my studies
bachuichui

Postby crisipicada » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:06 pm

Poverty can't hinder our desire like to finish studies. As what the saying goes, "If there is a will, there is a way". Some says education is the solution for nation's poverty. According to statistics, 9 out of 10 students finish college, 5 out of 10 students finish high school and 1 out of 10 students finish college at four year degree course (correct if i am wrong.) It only shows that the probability of landing a job is small.

When i was in high school, i stay at church during my second year high due to family problem. When parents got separated, it was a hard part of life how to pursue high school. Later for 3rd year and 4rth year i was working student. My college days was tough. Despite of that, God really makes things for good. Sometimes, we are discourage what would life will bring us but we will count it for joy.
crisipicada

Postby red » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:34 am

Life is so short...thats always my favorite line. Plus this one: Live life to the fullest, learn to love others even to the littlest creature around you(but i cant love a mosquito and rats and cockroach) lol. When i was single i had lots of important in my life number one is God..next is the cellphone. :lol: When i got married...evrything has changed, God still the number one important, next is my family.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby crisipicada » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:50 pm

"Pag gusto mo, maraming paraan,
Pag ayaw mo, maraming dahilan."
This quotation is very familiar and very true.

If you really desire for it, there are lots of ways,
But if you never like it, there are lots of alibis.

Priorities change as much as need arises. If you go through life's circumstances, e.i., trials, hardships, problems, you become mature and eventually change your life style and attitude in life. It is filipino culture to be closed in the family, whoever has the need, each members of the family really try to help each other and support. One thing, parents can't afford to see children desperate and discourage in life. It is already in the filipino blood to be able to suffer and help the one who is in need. Indeed, family is very important for us.
crisipicada

Postby Tigger82d » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:05 pm

crisipicada wrote:"Pag gusto mo, maraming paraan,

Priorities change as much as need arises. If you go through life's circumstances, e.i., trials, hardships, problems, you become mature and eventually change your life style and attitude in life. It is filipino culture to be closed in the family, whoever has the need, each members of the family really try to help each other and support. One thing, parents can't afford to see children desperate and discourage in life. It is already in the filipino blood to be able to suffer and help the one who is in need. Indeed, family is very important for us.

The qualities you have mentioned here are just the reason I am happy my fiance is from the Philippines.
Tigger82d

Postby Edwin » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:01 pm

Tigger82d wrote:
crisipicada wrote:"Pag gusto mo, maraming paraan,

The qualities you have mentioned here are just the reason I am happy my fiance is from the Philippines.

Tigger, how is life for you now having your filipina with you? I will bet it is grand! Congratulations to both of you! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Return to General Forum