Stop on Complaining..

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Stop on Complaining..

Postby chaychay644 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:46 am

Why are there so many people who are fond of complaining when it comes to:
clothes they wear, food they eat, having parents who are always busy at work, doing home chores and having not enough money to buy expensive stuffs. Instead, why do they not bother to look around:

*there are plenty of street children who do not have any clothes to choose from

*there are a bunch of people who struggle everyday just to have foods on their table..

*there are lots of children who are abandoned by their irresponsible parents and do any kind of work just to survive..

Isn't it wonderful if before you complain, stop and look around you and try to realize that you are far lucky enough to keep on complaining?...

Do something worthwhile..
chaychay644

Re: Stop on Complaining..

Postby eStu » Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:39 am

Amen
eStu

Postby crisipicada » Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:48 am

You are right. I don't even complain that i am always in the hospital due to weak heart.
I pray that God will give us more strength for daily living.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:32 pm

crisipicada wrote:You are right. I don't even complain that i am always in the hospital due to weak heart.

You and ChayChay are correct. My wife has a damaged heart due to blood pressure medication she took years ago. She has accepted that as the way it is. She struggles with diabetes and blood sugar, but she eats as best she can, takes her medications faithfully, and does the best she can, and she does fairly well. We all have a lot to be thankful for even if things in our lives are not ideal. We don't have a lot, but we do with what we have, and we do fairly well. When we have less we will figure out how to do with less, and that is going to happen in less than a month. God will help us as we look to Him. :) :) :) :) The kids wanted us to move here close to them while we had the strength to do our moving, and they want to look after us, and that is very nice of them. We have a lot of enjoyment visiting back and forth and helping each other when we all need it. In just one year and a few months I will be full retirement age and then I can draw full social security, and that will help! :) :) :) :)
Edwin

Postby red » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:17 pm

People do complain because they aren't content of what they have and they know they can get what they want when they complain. Like my 3 year old daughter she's complaining to me that her toes hurting wearing her 1 month old sneakers or she uses the alibi so that i will buy her a new pair, she picks her own clothes now, I can't tell her to wear this and that anymore. She chooses her food to eat. As a parent, I decide for her own good. And she complains my decisions. Whenever I pick the clothes she will wear...it will be a fight between me and my daughter. And yes, I complain for that too.
red

Trials

Postby crisipicada » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:14 pm

Obeying someone without delay
Glorious art thou when you rage
Brings new hope and joy.

Obeying someone without delay
Believing you and I will gain
Every smile that they might pay
Your only duty: "Don't complain".
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby chaychay644 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:29 pm

crisipicada wrote:You are right. I don't even complain that i am always in the hospital due to weak heart.

that is a nice attitude cris..
chaychay644

Postby chaychay644 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:36 pm

chaychay644

Postby Edwin » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:02 pm

chaychay644 wrote:

Yes, very nice attitude! :) :) :) :)
Edwin

Postby m&m » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:17 am

Are we only thankful to God in good things? How soon we forget? Forget the goodness of God, His mercy and love for us? Are we keep on murmuring and complaining as what the Israelites done when God used Moses delivered and set them free being slaves from Egypt in the hands of Pharaoh? Are we not thankful for the daily protection and guidance of God? For the provision He provided for daily needs? For the life He added to our lives everyday? Exodus 17:1-7

I am guilty of this because i easily forgotten the good things God has done in my life. I am thankful for reminding me of this lesson and remembering what God has done and that strengthen me to go on in daily life. Now i pray this and so you too: "God, whether I get anything else done today, I want to make sure that I spend time loving you and loving other people - because this is life all about and i don't want to waste this day."
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Next

Return to General Forum