Airport security

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Airpoort security

Postby red » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:40 pm

Back in my college days there was this talk on radio.. topic was about boxer shorts. Filipino men are not really into boxer shorts..at least it's what i know. Never heard about boxer shorts til i was in college...but i like my pantys anyways...lol tongs can be so comfy sometimes. ;)
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Re: Airpoort security

Postby Edwin » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:41 pm

red wrote:Back in my college days there was this talk on radio.. topic was about boxer shorts. Filipino men are not really into boxer shorts..at least it's what i know. Never heard about boxer shorts til i was in college...but i like my pantys anyways...lol tongs can be so comfy sometimes. ;)

I have always slept with a teeshirt and shorts on. I never wore boxers and never even knew anything about them when I was growing up. When I was in Bible College they wanted us to wear pajamas so that if there was a fire we wouldn't be out on the street wearing very little. I could not abide the pajamas, so I tore them up and used them to clean my trombone! I wore the shorts and teeshirts anyway. Where I grew up we had no neighbors, so windows and curtains meant nothing to me. I was scolded more than once for dressing in front of open windows. It didn't occur to me that someone might be watching because where I came from there was no one to watch. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Re: Airport security

Postby red » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:41 am

You must felt so comfy. hehehe I have to pull curtains down when dressing up. I am scared to see a video scandal of me on youtube. :lol:
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Re: Airport security

Postby Edwin » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:34 pm

red wrote:You must felt so comfy. hehehe I have to pull curtains down when dressing up. I am scared to see a video scandal of me on youtube. :lol:

Yes, youtube has changed everything, huh? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum