Hug for Health

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Hug for Health

Postby m&m » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:46 am

But me i am more of hugs for my niece and nephews. They are very close to me and they are so loving to me.
We use to hug and kiss each other after work and after their school. It seems that we miss a lot everyday.
When we dont see each other in a day, they would ask where am i or where i go so i am. I ask where they
have been if they are not around after a day. It is one way of treating each other that they are mean a lot
and they are important to us. Hugs has been important to us. :D :D :D :D
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby Edwin » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:50 am

m&m wrote:But me i am more of hugs for my niece and nephews. They are very close to me and they are so loving to me.
We use to hug and kiss each other after work and after their school. It seems that we miss a lot everyday.
When we dont see each other in a day, they would ask where am i or where i go so i am. I ask where they
have been if they are not around after a day. It is one way of treating each other that they are mean a lot
and they are important to us. Hugs has been important to us. :D :D :D :D

Showing affections by hugs and kisses is important! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby Ronald » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:40 am

My girlfriend and I hug each other often. This is one thing we show how much we are mean for each other. At first i can not tell how much she mean to me but i can feel she loves me and i cherish each moment were together. We agreed that our honeymoon be very special and we agreed too to engage in sex on our wedding night. :) :) :)
Ronald

Postby crisipicada » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:59 pm

Ronald wrote:My girlfriend and I hug each other often. This is one thing we show how much we are mean for each other. At first i can not tell how much she mean to me but i can feel she loves me and i cherish each moment were together. We agreed that our honeymoon be very special and we agreed too to engage in sex on our wedding night. :) :) :)

Wow how sweet. I long for that too. Hug is so wonderful feeling specially when you love each other so much. The world is so good to live when you have someone to be with and hug each other all the time. Hugs makes the day wonderful.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby mjsty » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:02 am

i agree that hug is one of the best way for a good health..same as laughing,it lessen up everybody's worries knowing that someone's loves us dearly, surely when u have hug u were loved and when ur loved u smiled a lot for u were happy..hug, smile, (laugh) and love go hand in hand...as what my dear friend says it goes in a cyclic manner... :D :D :D
"d0nt giVE UP jUst PRAY it w0rks!!!"
mjsty

Postby Edwin » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:39 pm

mjsty wrote: i agree that hug is one of the best way for a good health..same as laughing,it lessen up everybody's worries knowing that someone's loves us dearly, surely when u have hug u were loved and when ur loved u smiled a lot for u were happy..hug, smile, (laugh) and love go hand in hand...as what my dear friend says it goes in a cyclic manner... :D :D :D

That more you hug the healthier you are, and especially if you smile at the same time! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby mjsty » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:10 am

Edwin wrote:
mjsty wrote: i agree that hug is one of the best way for a good health..same as laughing,it lessen up everybody's worries knowing that someone's loves us dearly, surely when u have hug u were loved and when ur loved u smiled a lot for u were happy..hug, smile, (laugh) and love go hand in hand...as what my dear friend says it goes in a cyclic manner... :D :D :D

That more you hug the healthier you are, and especially if you smile at the same time! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

agree..two thumbs up :lol: :!: :!:
"d0nt giVE UP jUst PRAY it w0rks!!!"
mjsty

Postby Edwin » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:13 am

Actually laughing while hugging is even better as long as the partner doesn't get the wrong idea! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby Ronald » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:08 am

I agree. Smile while you hug means a lot. It simply means you are happy. We use to holding hand with my gf. She is a kind of jealous type but i am use to that. I like to tease her and we become closer as time goes by.
Ronald

Postby Erin » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:21 pm

I think happiness is the best medicine. Whether it's a hug or a kiss or a smile or a laugh, happiness is infectious and can spread like wild fire. If everyone laughed and smiled more often, we'd live in a much more peaceful world.
Erin

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum