Change your diet now!

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Change your diet now!

Postby crisipicada » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:18 pm

I use to eat a little and more liquid lately. I drink richarge juice drink and it really makes me recharge during the whole day work. :P
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby red » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:29 pm

Thats true there Cris. Apple juice or Gatorade are good energy drink. I found Tea also as good drink after meal, helps to digest food and dissolves fat will also make a body slim. :) A red wine a day is good for the heart. Little alcohol a day wont hurt actually it can help also.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby wantingmore » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:56 pm

crisipicada wrote:I use to eat a little and more liquid lately. I drink richarge juice drink and it really makes me recharge during the whole day work. :P

Crisi, we, men are attracted to skinny, sexy women. Outward appearance what we recognize first. A sweet smile and good posture are always on the list.
wantingmore

Postby Edwin » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:59 pm

Our day started at 5 a.m. I ate two slices of toast with some rubarb jam and a glass of milk. We then went to get our daughter to take her to court for a custody hearing. Her transportation was not working so well. The custody hearing went well, and no one got hurt really badly, and each side got most of what they wanted, and we prayed a lot about this situation because it could have turned out much worse, as there were some pretty bitter feelings expressed earlier this summer. I think the Lord helped us all, and especially for everyone involved to stay calm through a situtation like that. Before that there was a man and his filipina wife that ended their marriage. It seems that they had a $34,000 CD that he was spending as fast as he could which was sad. They owned it together, but there was only $8,000 of it left. She was already back in the Philippines, and her lawyer offered to call her if her testimony was needed, which didn't happen. The filipina's lawyer wanted that money frozen so no more of it would be spent since it was community property, and she should have been entitled to $17,000 of it. He wanted to use the money out of that to pay her custodial support. It was somewhat complicated in that he had helped to build her a house in the Philippines. It was a sad situation. We then went to Kentucky Fried Chicken and I ate a thigh, a drum stick, and mashed potatoes and gravey with a rootbeer, which I very seldom drink. We then went to get our granddaughter from school who had a doctor's appointment. We stopped by a grocery store on our way and I ate a large hershey chocolate bar with nuts. Then we came home, I played the piano for a short time after which I walked our dogs for about an hour and a half. Now I am eating peanut butter, honey, and drinking milk for my supper. :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby chaychay644 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:21 pm

after a heavy meal, drinking orange juice is good since it aids on digestion...i should say, its proven and tested by me..lol
chaychay644

Postby Edwin » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:52 pm

chaychay644 wrote:after a heavy meal, drinking orange juice is good since it aids on digestion...i should say, its proven and tested by me..lol

When I am working hard, and it is hot I drink a lot of orange juice. I don't drink as much of it when the weather is cooler, but I still drink some of it on a regular basis. My mother got me started to drinking orange juice over 20 years ago, and I am still drinking it. :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby chaychay644 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:24 pm

Edwin wrote: My mother got me started to drinking orange juice over 20 years ago, and I am still drinking it. :D :D :D

coz ur mom knows that orange juice is good for your health..
chaychay644

Postby Edwin » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:38 pm

chaychay644 wrote:
Edwin wrote: My mother got me started to drinking orange juice over 20 years ago, and I am still drinking it. :D :D :D

coz ur mom knows that orange juice is good for your health..

Yes, mother knows best! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:08 am

We took our granddaughter to her church youth group this evening. We had a wonderful supper which they always fix for the youth, and then because we come so far to bring our granddaughter they have us eat with them, and then we have been taking some of the young people, 3 of them, white, Mexican, and black young lady into town on our way home to meet with their ride. Anyway we had corn on the cob, 3 very small ears, and were they ever good. buscuits and gravey and it was good, red and yellow/orange/red peppers and they were good, carrots, peapods to eat, celery. Then I ate 3 chocolate chip cookies and a number of m & ms, and it was all good. We got back so late that Scoobie the dog and I missed our walk. Then I ate peanut butter, honey and drank milk. I think I should have had my walk, what do you think? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby eStu » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:42 am

Edwin wrote:Then I ate 3 chocolate chip cookies and a number of m & ms, and it was all good.

That sentence sounds almost biblical in a funny kinda way. :D Hmm, I hope that's not considered blasphemy. :shock: No offence intended. :)

And, yes, Edwin, after all that you probably needed to take your walk, but hey... we all have to indulge sometimes, right? ;)

This thread is directed at healthy dietary habits eh? Hmm, I have a juice craving but can't get my hands on the particular juice easily, I think it's probably popular in the Philippines... lychee or litsiyas juice... mmm so sweet.
eStu

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum