Stop on Complaining..

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Stop on Complaining..

Postby Edwin » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:21 am

m&m wrote:Are we only thankful to God in good things? How soon we forget? Forget the goodness of God, His mercy and love for us? Are we keep on murmuring and complaining as what the Israelites done when God used Moses delivered and set them free being slaves from Egypt in the hands of Pharaoh? Are we not thankful for the daily protection and guidance of God? For the provision He provided for daily needs? For the life He added to our lives everyday? Exodus 17:1-7

I am guilty of this because i easily forgotten the good things God has done in my life. I am thankful for reminding me of this lesson and remembering what God has done and that strengthen me to go on in daily life. Now i pray this and so you too: "God, whether I get anything else done today, I want to make sure that I spend time loving you and loving other people - because this is life all about and i don't want to waste this day."

You are so right, M&M! :)
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:17 am

Lately i always reminded by GOd to do things out of love and not out of duty. Now i am reading about how to please God. I am reminded that even in simple thing like being nice to the people and to even simple things we do like cleaning or dishwashing do it for God's glory. Lately i do things as what i am instructed to but now i change my attitude that i obey because i want to do things for God.

Just do what you know is right not what you think is right because sometimes what you think is not correct.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:21 am

crisipicada wrote:Lately i always reminded by GOd to do things out of love and not out of duty. Now i am reading about how to please God. I am reminded that even in simple thing like being nice to the people and to even simple things we do like cleaning or dishwashing do it for God's glory. Lately i do things as what i am instructed to but now i change my attitude that i obey because i want to do things for God.

Just do what you know is right not what you think is right because sometimes what you think is not correct.

You are right, Crisis, often what we think is right is not. If we do all for the glory of God we can't go wrong! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:02 am

Complaining is not a good attitude. As to the military, "follow first before you complain." Most of all i believe that follow legal and right orders than to follow without common sense :P :P :P

But sometimes others view suggestion as complain. For me, we have a democratic country and we can express what is in our mind. To give suggestion is one of the best exercise of right as a filipino citizen. So don't be afraid to express your mind and heart. Even in a relationship, being authentic and sincere is important in order to grow relationship. Being true of your feeling that you are hurt is one of the good sign of a true relationship. So if your partner is telling how she or he feels, accept it in a positive way and solve the problem with a good heart and start over again.
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:31 am

crisipicada wrote:Complaining is not a good attitude. As to the military, "follow first before you complain." Most of all i believe that follow legal and right orders than to follow without common sense :P :P :P

But sometimes others view suggestion as complain. For me, we have a democratic country and we can express what is in our mind. To give suggestion is one of the best exercise of right as a filipino citizen. So don't be afraid to express your mind and heart. Even in a relationship, being authentic and sincere is important in order to grow relationship. Being true of your feeling that you are hurt is one of the good sign of a true relationship. So if your partner is telling how she or he feels, accept it in a positive way and solve the problem with a good heart and start over again.

That is exactly right, Crisi! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:23 am

So hard to obey out of your heart. Many times i to ignore instructions but i realize that instruction is very important as it save a lot of pain.
In my work, it is already SOP to follow orders from your senior or else you will be filed administrative case. But still true, it is better to obey than sacrifice unto the Lord. What things you complain most of the time?
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:15 am

crisipicada wrote:So hard to obey out of your heart. Many times i to ignore instructions but i realize that instruction is very important as it save a lot of pain.
In my work, it is already SOP to follow orders from your senior or else you will be filed administrative case. But still true, it is better to obey than sacrifice unto the Lord. What things you complain most of the time?

God had given the Children of Israel so many blessings, and He was angry with them for being discontented and complaining. It is dangerous to be discontented and get involved in complaining. God wants us to count our blessings, and then He will give us more. He always gives us more! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum