Love Makes me Crazy

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Love Makes me Crazy

Postby Edwin » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:01 am

If you are a little crazy anyway what do you think love does to you? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby mona » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:04 am

I don't think so love makes crazy. Crazy people are in mental hospital. I am not crazy about love. The best adjective to describe is: you are frustrated and losing hope in the world.
mona

Postby Chas » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:00 am

mona wrote:I don't think so love makes crazy. Crazy people are in mental hospital. I am not crazy about love. The best adjective to describe is: you are frustrated and losing hope in the world.

I guess crazy has slightly different meanings. In the case of 'love' crazy means you do silly or stupid things. Not crazy as in mad. But then Mad has at least two meanings - angry or insane. And then you see a sign for Magellen's Cross. Now is that the cross owned by Magellan or is it a warning that he is slightly angry. :lol: :roll: Don't you just love the English language - how do we ever communicate. :lol:
Chas

Postby red » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:35 am

Magellan's cross was a sign that he was angry over Lapu-Lapu.... :lol: :lol:
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:43 pm

We used to listen to country western music a quite a lot, and it seems like there is a song about, "I'm crazy for loving you," and I can't remember more of it than that. I think it is from Patsy Cline, and I think Willy Nelson sang it too. :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby mona » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:04 am

Chas wrote:
mona wrote:I don't think so love makes crazy. Crazy people are in mental hospital. I am not crazy about love. The best adjective to describe is: you are frustrated and losing hope in the world.

I guess crazy has slightly different meanings. In the case of 'love' crazy means you do silly or stupid things. Not crazy as in mad. But then Mad has at least two meanings - angry or insane. And then you see a sign for Magellen's Cross. Now is that the cross owned by Magellan or is it a warning that he is slightly angry. :lol: :roll: Don't you just love the English language - how do we ever communicate. :lol:

Well taken, Mr. Chas. at least i know you are not crazy :lol:
mona

Postby red » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:07 am

One of my help said" ang gugma murag bubble gum kung mupilit makabuang"...everytime they talk about love they would say these expressions :" pagsure ba, or estoryahe!" :lol:

Any white guys who understands what i just mentioned above? you will get a prize if you know 8-) :D
red

Postby Chas » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:06 am

red wrote:One of my help said" ang gugma murag bubble gum kung mupilit makabuang"...everytime they talk about love they would say these expressions :" pagsure ba, or estoryahe!" :lol:

Any white guys who understands what i just mentioned above? you will get a prize if you know 8-) :D

Love is like bubble gum, when it sticks it drives you crazy.

Sure? - I don't think so.........go and talk to somebody who will believe you.

I cheated :o I had help translating. I like the bubble gum quote.
Chas

Postby eStu » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:17 am

red wrote:One of my help said" ang gugma murag bubble gum kung mupilit makabuang"...everytime they talk about love they would say these expressions :" pagsure ba, or estoryahe!" :lol:

So this means if I understand what you mentioned after reading Chas's post I get a prize too? Wow, thanks Red, thanks Chas.

I wonder what the prize will be... :geek:
eStu

Postby red » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:37 pm

No estu Chas came first so he deserves the prize...heheheheh..besides it's cheating after reading Chas answer. The prize is I am going to treat Chas a dinner tonight! Now na! lol...forgive me here im just joking about prize. :lol: Chas got it right...congrats to Chas. :)
red

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum