Birthday Greetings

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Birthday Greetings

Postby chaychay644 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:24 pm

If anyone has a b-day..you can post a b-day greetings here..
chaychay644

Re: Birthday Greetings

Postby red » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:15 am

Happy birthday to Leona, and belated happy birthday to my cousin Tom and friend Daisy.........Wish you merry christmas and happy new year... :lol: Wish you all the best of life and stay always in Christ. :D
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:30 am

Many years ago I attended Bible College with a fellow who was a teacher who had moved from New Zealand. He came home to our place with me, and we had to walk a few miles into the place as the roads were snow bound. He wanted me to be in his wedding, but I had obligations that made that too difficult, so I declined, where he lived was 7 or 8 hours drive away. I didn't hear from him for years, and then the Bible College had a reunion and he invited us to come up the Canada, stay with them, and go to the reunion. He as been calling me on my birthday ever since, which is December 2nd, and yes I am a December baby. I have been e-mailing him on his birthday April 4th, and he told me that it feels good to be remembered on your birthday. He taught 5th graders, almost entirely oriental kids in Vancouver, Canada during his teaching career, and now he is retired. He does volunteer work in other countries ever so often.

My older sister usually always calls me on my birthday, and I should return the favor. She visited us not long ago while staying with our brother who lives just a couple of miles from where we do. She heard me play the piano for the first time ever, and that was fun. She has been a very skilled pianist, but she has not played for years.

A kind of sad thing happened in that our Dad died on my brother's birthday. He has not said too much about that, but I'm sure that hurt. But there are 360 days in the year, and Dad had to die on one of those days, and it happened to be on his birthday. Proverbs talks about a time to be born and a time to die as well as a time for other things to happen. There is a time for everything that happens. We seek the Lord that those times will be happy ones!

I had a granddaughter that was born on my birthday. We celebrate birthdays together each year, and that is important to her, and fun for me. She is now a 12 grader in school. She lives near Spokane, Washington about a 3 hour trip from our house. We have gone over there for Thanksgiving and stayed until after my birthday, but I think we will make two trips this year as we have a granddaughter living with us who needs to be in school in between Thanksgiving and our birthday time. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:03 pm

My birthday is very soon, 21 days to go it will be very exciting
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:49 pm

crisipicada wrote:My birthday is very soon, 21 days to go it will be very exciting

I hope you have a very happy birthday when it comes, Crisi! :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:33 pm

Edwin wrote:
crisipicada wrote:My birthday is very soon, 21 days to go it will be very exciting

Thanks a lot, Mr. Edwin, I know that God will give me a good heart and a good life. I am praying to be happy always and may God bless my emotion and love life too.
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:33 pm

crisipicada wrote:
Edwin wrote:

Thanks a lot, Mr. Edwin, I know that God will give me a good heart and a good life. I am praying to be happy always and may God bless my emotion and love life too.

Yes, He will, Crisi! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:27 pm

Life is not just being existing on earth but living with a purpose. I always count on to God for my daily activities to lead me in the right path and that i will do things out of love for Him and for the people i met. Dont waste your day give it to the Lord and for His glory, He deserve it.
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:54 pm

crisipicada wrote:Life is not just being existing on earth but living with a purpose. I always count on to God for my daily activities to lead me in the right path and that i will do things out of love for Him and for the people i met. Dont waste your day give it to the Lord and for His glory, He deserve it.

That pleases God also when we live to glorify Him! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby prettysweet » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:53 am

Belated happy birthday to my Bro. Edward Tan last Oct. 5.. Many many more birthdays to come.. God BLess u..
prettysweet :) :) :)
prettysweet

Next

Return to General Forum