What is/was your biggest Online Dating Mistake?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

What is/was your biggest Online Dating Mistake?

Postby chaychay644 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:40 pm

Have you had an online dating relationship?..if so, what happened to your relationship?..please share us your story..if you can turn back the time are you going to do?
chaychay644

Re: What is/was your biggest Online Dating Mistake?

Postby red » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:21 am

The biggest mistake I ever had on online dating was falling in love online. Being in love with the person you meet personally is the right thing to experience rather than fallin in love with the person you know online and never meet personally. Falling in love online is crazy.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:07 am

red wrote:The biggest mistake I ever had on online dating was falling in love online. Being in love with the person you meet personally is the right thing to experience rather than fallin in love with the person you know online and never meet personally. Falling in love online is crazy.

I think it is okay to start something online, but it is good to remember that you may not be falling in love with the person you think you are. We've all heard of the online person pretending to be something he/she is not. That can be all the way from fairly innocent and harmless to extreme and very harmful.

We often concuct in our minds what we want that person to be, and that is the person we are falling in love with. That person may or may not be that person. I think this forum helps to see people's personalities, what they think, their attitudes, their likes and dislikes, and what drives them. It would be good if more of the people wanting relationships could get active on this forum. I know it is difficult for some people to do that, but I think it would help.

Yes, and before a person thinks they are in love with an online love, they should meet that person and then go from there. So I think it is good to meet as soon as it could be worked out and as soon as the people involved feel comfortable meeting. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby chaychay644 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:25 pm

red wrote:The biggest mistake I ever had on online dating was falling in love online. Being in love with the person you meet personally is the right thing to experience rather than fallin in love with the person you know online and never meet personally. Falling in love online is crazy.

yeah, i had experience same feeling before and the sad part is that you've fall in love and that it will not work..it just really hurt..
chaychay644

Postby crisipicada » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:38 pm

Yes i fall innlove twice but it did not work because they are chatting and communicating other women and send email the same thing. They call me different name as we chatted and it makes my heart very heavy and it is hard for me to forget because when i chose to love only one person. Now i am so lonely and sad and i give my heart to the Lord that He will heal my heart. It takes more than a year for me to move on but i will trust God for my heart. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:32 am

crisipicada wrote:

Yes i fall innlove twice but it did not work because they are chatting and communicating other women and send email the same thing. They call me different name as we chatted and it makes my heart very heavy and it is hard for me to forget because when i chose to love only one person. Now i am so lonely and sad and i give my heart to the Lord that He will heal my heart. It takes more than a year for me to move on but i will trust God for my heart. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Chose to love only one person is more noble, and when that is not reciprocated it hurts. Some people have the idea that it is better to get a number of individuals on the string, then after communicating for a time eliminate some, ending up with the best choice, but I think that complicates things. It is better to find the right one and stick with them, and then hope and pray that the other person will have that same commitment. God is the one who can heal the heart. :) :)
Edwin

Postby red » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:21 am

I could say I fell in love once online because it was a different feeling different experience. I was like head over heels with this guy then. I felt like so blessed because he was really serious and even planning on meeting and he even introduced me to his mother online. And it was so good it was cloud 9 for me. But heck he just vanished one day no emails, cant even access his number. But i got thankful for that experience i have no regrets, because i knew i was the only one then that he talked online.

I know Crisi's feelings it will take time to heal. Chaychay too, I know there were times when you are alone and memories haunts you it will make you cry. Just cry it out when you feel like doing so, anyway, one day you will stop crying, and it means you are healed.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:12 am

red wrote:I could say I fell in love once online because it was a different feeling different experience. I was like head over heels with this guy then. I felt like so blessed because he was really serious and even planning on meeting and he even introduced me to his mother online. And it was so good it was cloud 9 for me. But heck he just vanished one day no emails, cant even access his number. But i got thankful for that experience i have no regrets, because i knew i was the only one then that he talked online.

I know Crisi's feelings it will take time to heal. Chaychay too, I know there were times when you are alone and memories haunts you it will make you cry. Just cry it out when you feel like doing so, anyway, one day you will stop crying, and it means you are healed.

Those are some sad experiences and tough to live through, but I am glad you were a survivor, and with the Lord's help Crisi and ChayChay will be too, and then they will find the right one. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:40 pm

I know but i never learned. I hope i learn and stop doing stupid thing. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I never listen to my Pastor. If only listen then i save a lot of hurt feelings and done great thing for the Lord. I am still hoping though it hurts. I am so stupid that what i have heard and listen believe what people say so now i am so disappointed and hurt and it really makes my life miscerable. I always pray for God's healing. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:31 pm

crisipicada wrote:I know but i never learned. I hope i learn and stop doing stupid thing. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I never listen to my Pastor. If only listen then i save a lot of hurt feelings and done great thing for the Lord. I am still hoping though it hurts. I am so stupid that what i have heard and listen believe what people say so now i am so disappointed and hurt and it really makes my life miscerable. I always pray for God's healing. :cry: :cry: :cry:

We are all in the same boat, Crisis; we have to learn the hard way. The Lord knows what we are made of and our weaknesses, and He will help us. God will heal, Crisi! :) :) :) :)
Edwin

Next

Return to General Forum