Love Makes me Crazy

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Love Makes me Crazy

Postby crisipicada » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:00 pm

red wrote:It's nice to know you like Halang halang. Some prefer cold beer to wash it down for guys mostly. But I prefer soda like Coke or Sprite. Or there is this Fit N Right by del monte it comes with different flavors. When it's kinda greasy I prefer tea after the meal.

I like spicy food or what we call halang halang food. My late father use to prepare halang halang food when he arrived home. Try it you will really like halang halang food.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:59 pm

crisipicada wrote:
red wrote:It's nice to know you like Halang halang. Some prefer cold beer to wash it down for guys mostly. But I prefer soda like Coke or Sprite. Or there is this Fit N Right by del monte it comes with different flavors. When it's kinda greasy I prefer tea after the meal.

I like spicy food or what we call halang halang food. My late father use to prepare halang halang food when he arrived home. Try it you will really like halang halang food.

My mother liked her food like that. She would put enough pepper on her food to make everyone else at the table sneeze!

I can take the food hotter and spicier than my wife Carol can, although I am not fond of it as much as my mother was. The little community at the head of the lake without any roads into the place had about 70 people living there. This one lady who gardened, now killed in a plane crash, but she would bring her produce to the post office and give it away to whomever wanted it. I brought a small box of red peppers home. Carol and I commensed to eat them with our meals. It was really funny because she put some on my plate and some on hers, and guess what? She got the hot ones and I got the mild ones, and I could eat them hotter than she could, but it just turned out that way, and she is probably still thinking about how hot they were! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby red » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:14 pm

My husband likes the halang halang because it clears up his sinusitis...lol. There is this modern name like the resto call it sisig...but i like the home made halang halang. Lots of chilli...whew...if you have "almoranas" ,,sure it's killing it...lol :lol: :lol: :lol: many times i like to order indian and mexican in a resto but I dont want to be embarrased screaming because it is bloody chilli hot. :lol:
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:40 am

red wrote:My husband likes the halang halang because it clears up his sinusitis...lol. There is this modern name like the resto call it sisig...but i like the home made halang halang. Lots of chilli...whew...if you have "almoranas" ,,sure it's killing it...lol :lol: :lol: :lol: many times i like to order indian and mexican in a resto but I dont want to be embarrased screaming because it is bloody chilli hot. :lol:

I can take a little hot, but enough is enought, and not too hot please! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:30 pm

Oh yeah i like hot too :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . It feels better sip hot soup :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . It feels good being hot too :lol: :lol: :lol:
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:51 pm

crisipicada wrote:Oh yeah i like hot too :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . It feels better sip hot soup :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . It feels good being hot too :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hot soup is good!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:50 pm

Of course, it taste so good :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Have you tried that, Mr. Edwin? Does it sweat you a lot to sip hot soup ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My late father always talked about how Magellan conquer the Philippines. He told us about the spices in the Philippines that Magellan wanted to have including red pepper. My father is a good cook and when we eat together, we always talk a lot. :P :P :P
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:32 pm

crisipicada wrote:Of course, it taste so good :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Have you tried that, Mr. Edwin? Does it sweat you a lot to sip hot soup ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My late father always talked about how Magellan conquer the Philippines. He told us about the spices in the Philippines that Magellan wanted to have including red pepper. My father is a good cook and when we eat together, we always talk a lot. :P :P :P

That is very good! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:12 am

Of course, how you treated your brother or your father, that is how you will treat your future husband. So guys be very observant how your girlfriend treat them, the same thing with men to their mother and sister. :P :P :P :P
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:30 am

crisipicada wrote:Of course, how you treated your brother or your father, that is how you will treat your future husband. So guys be very observant how your girlfriend treat them, the same thing with men to their mother and sister. :P :P :P :P

I have heard that, and I believe it is true! Also I have heard as well that how a person treats their parents and the respect or lack of respect they show to their parents is how they will honor or not honor the Lord. :) :) :) :)
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum