"Should you take your own life?"

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: "Should you take your own life?"

Postby leyte02 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:02 pm

Hi cutegen. I know how you feel but blaming god/allah did not do it for us. It is as humans that makes our life too depressing. Do you have a hobby that you can join to make your life occupied? Join a volunteer group, martial art is a good mind and body reliever also. Do not despair life is not that bad. We just make it happenned to us. It is all up to us to control and learn from it.

Unless it is a chemical embalance problem then maybe you need to go see a doctor that can prescribed you medication to help you out. Think positive. Always associates yourself with people that have goals and learn from them. Life as we go through it is so hard but god/allah can only give us enough problem that we can tackle. I think god/allah do this to us to remember who we are while we travel in this hell hole I called earth. I know myself I will not let life gets me down I have been through good and bad in life but through faith and hope i always think that i am so fortunate to be able to think positive and overcome all the bad things happenned to me and the good ones I thank god/allah everyday for being alive and kicking in life we are fighting for. God bless
leyte02

Postby cutegen » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:34 pm

hello leyte have a good day..i have disability on foot so i cant do any martial arts...hehehe...and i work 16 hours too without rest so i cant relax...i tired of my work but i cant find any job maybe because of my physical defects and lack of educational background..i just end in this low price salary
cutegen

Postby chaychay644 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:28 am

cutegen wrote:thank you for the advice leyte... i am really just disappointed and depressed with my life...
i even wanted to attend a retreat or recollection coz i always blame God when i have problems...i know that it was terrible but that is true

whatever happened into your life..bear in mind that you don't have to blend and never do it..coz you know what, it is you, yourself who is making decisions for your own not God..instead you have to ask for guidance in your daily undertakings for you to enlighten your mind on every bad situation you are in.. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: he will help you :roll: :roll: :roll:
chaychay644

Postby cutegen » Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:22 am

hi chay..yes..sometimes i can think that whatever happen to my life is all my fault too but sometimes i did blame God also cause i am alwys asking why He made me like this...it is my self confidence and courage that leads me to depression and always think that i cant do that..or i will feel that i am different to anyone....well, thank you somuch for the advices...:):):):)
cutegen

Postby rasiejeannnnn » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:53 pm

I don't know. maybe yes, maybe no! honestly, I've been into so much trouble these past few years that there were times that i thought of the word "suicide". I also have this acquiantance of mine who ended her life 2 years ago. I can't understand why she did such terrible thing but now, I do understand. There are people who can't open there problems even to their family. Have friends but are afraid to share because at the same time, they are afraid of rejection.

Lesson of the day:

No matter how many times we find ourselves happy and surrounded with warmth, there will always be moments wherein we'll find ourselves alone, unhappy, confused, hideous, hopeless, a mishap. suicidal, carrying the burden of the world or something else that puts down ourselves. And the very action we commit during these instances is the one thing that defines us most.(Margaret M.)

So, it's your own choice. Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion. I want to give my opinion in general, like the general thing, without the medical issues and since I am a Christian, all i want to say is that whenever you are in trouble: The first thing to do is to accept what happened. By accepting it, you let go of the pain and everything in there. And believe that everthing happens to teach you a lesson. Whatever it is, there is still God! He never knew failure. He never met a sin that was too bad to forgive. He never met a sickness, He couldn't heal. In essence, Jesus never met impossibility. And Christ, the hope of glory is in you. Let Him be your inspiration. Just have faith.
rasiejeannnnn

Postby chaychay644 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:06 pm

rasiejeannnnn wrote:Lesson of the day:
No matter how many times we find ourselves happy and surrounded with warmth, there will always be moments wherein we'll find ourselves alone, unhappy, confused, hideous, hopeless, a mishap. suicidal, carrying the burden of the world or something else that puts down ourselves. And the very action we commit during these instances is the one thing that defines us most.(Margaret M.)

I agree with you..no one is perfect so, it is very common for us to encounter problems :roll: :roll: :roll:
chaychay644

Postby Edwin » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:46 pm

God doesn't want any of us to take our own lives. My younger brother did. It about destroyed our mother, and it has had a bad effect on all our family members. It happened in 1969, January, and I still hurt from it, and I still miss him. He was having a bad day. He got chewed out because he had been drinking and forgot to feed the bulls. He fell into an oven and burned himself while cookies were baking. He was also sick, not feeling well, his lungs hurt. He was stranded in a snow storm and couldn't leave this place. He had a hand gun that he played with, and kept it close by all the time. He had been having bad dreams. He slept a short time, woke up and shot himself with everyone in the room, but they couldn't get to him in time. He had a really bad temper, and was probably angry about all his troubles and not feeling well. He was really drunk also. It was a very sad end, and it was hard on all of us. I am of the opinion as mentioned by one of our members that when things are that bad they can only get better. I still wish something could have been different/better for my little brother. God only knew his heart, and he was good hearted. A lot of people make some cruel judgements, but we hope that he found mercy with God in the fleeting moments of his life. We would love to see him again in eternity, even though he did take his life. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:06 am

Never in the Bible to take our own life. But I was almost done that because of pain and heartache. I ask God's forgiveness to that. And I am thankful for the Lord. though still not forgotten. I am thankful for the love and care shown by my family and friends, too. :D :D :D :D :D :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:28 pm

crisipicada wrote:Never in the Bible to take our own life. But I was almost done that because of pain and heartache. I ask God's forgiveness to that. And I am thankful for the Lord. though still not forgotten. I am thankful for the love and care shown by my family and friends, too. :D :D :D :D :D :D

That is really good, Crisi! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby edeline » Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:11 am

It is a mortal sin to take your own life. That is very sad when we hear that someone take his own life. The reasons why a person commits suicidal is very hard to understand. When we hear some gossips on what was the reason why he/she took suicidal, for us that is just so ordinary but that is very different to a person who is killing himself/herself. Regardless of position, status of life that a person has is not a basis and an assurance that he/she will not be into suicidal.

People think that is the only way to diminish everything. Based on what I understand, people who go into that are those who are very HOPELESS. Those who have been trying hard to achieve something and later it just turn nothing. WOrking for nothing is so hard to accept but ofcourse life is like that. We can't have all the things we want to have.

Differrent reasons why people take their own lives. The reasons could be, because of money, relationship and emotional problems which are mostly vivid to the adolescents. Some are those who have illness and tired of trying to cure it, thinking it is better to end up life than waiting for impossible cure of what they have.
edeline

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum