Are You Afraid of Being Single?..

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Are You Afraid of Being Single?..

Postby chaychay644 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:07 pm

Whenever were in a relationship, there are times wherein we feel bored, miserable and uninspired..do you sometimes feel or consider being single for the rest of your life?..
chaychay644

Re: Are You Afraid of Being Single?..

Postby crisipicada » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:09 am

Sometimes i feel afraid. But i am afraid to get hurt over and over again. :o :o :o :o :? :? :? :? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:30 am

crisipicada wrote:Sometimes i feel afraid. But i am afraid to get hurt over and over again. :o :o :o :o :? :? :? :? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Yes, getting hurt is not fun. It is sad there is not some way to guarantee not getting hurt, but when we love I guess we become vulnerable, and then there is the possibility of getting hurt. We take a chance. It is a risk. There is a saying, "nothing ventured, nothing gained." So it is a gamble, and we must take some gambles. If we gamble and lose we have to trust the Lord to help us, and heal us. You are right, Crisi, about getting hurt over and over. We don't know what that other person is like, but God does know. :) :) :) :)
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:36 pm

The proverbs says, take your heart with all diligence, for out of it will take issues of life. The word of God gives us instructions and give us wisdom what to do but we are in nature human and always get into the wrong thing.
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:10 pm

crisipicada wrote:The proverbs says, take your heart with all diligence, for out of it will take issues of life. The word of God gives us instructions and give us wisdom what to do but we are in nature human and always get into the wrong thing.

Your are so right, Crisi! :) :) :) :)
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:53 am

Yes that is very true. Love is a good feeling but when it hurts then it is so destructive.
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:48 am

crisipicada wrote:Yes that is very true. Love is a good feeling but when it hurts then it is so destructive.

Not fun then! :( :(
Edwin

Postby RealDeal » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:55 pm

I have been married and hated it at times. I have also been single and hated that at times as well. I just cant wait to find my sweet little pinay.
RealDeal

Postby crisipicada » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:47 pm

I have never been married and still single.In God's time i will be married to a man who i love and who will care for me and i will care for him too. There is no rush to getting married, i am worth waiting for, that's what i am counting on.
crisipicada

Postby edeline » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:59 pm

I am not afraid being single because I know and I have always wanted that at the right time I can find a man who will be with me. The man who will deserve all my love that I want to shower. I can't imagine myself being single. That is really terrible. I don't want to end up for the rest of my life living alone. I just want to have to have someone whom will love me and someone whom I will also love. I think there is no point to be single unless you really want and you really choose to be it.
Sadness and challenges are always there before you will get what you want. I undergone so many trials before having this man that I have now.

Edz
edeline

Next

Return to General Forum