Don't Ever Give Up ON Love!

Moderator: youngj

Don't Ever Give Up ON Love!

Postby jamespickard39 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:58 pm

" It is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all". It is very hard to keep trying to find love once your heart has been broken, but to say that your time was wasted or that there isn't any way that you can ever find love again or ever trust again would be foolish. I feel that God has a special someone for each and every one of His children, but before we meet that special someone there are going to be many trials and tribulations for many of us. How we handle those trials are what defines us as a person and a people. I've never given up on love even though I've had some bad relationships in the past, because I know that God has a divine plan for me that includes my eventual soul-mate. So when I think of past failed relationships, I think on them positively as learning experiences that God has placed in my life.
jamespickard39

Re: Don't Ever Give Up ON Love!

Postby chaychay644 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:42 pm

jamespickard39 wrote:" It is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all". It is very hard to keep trying to find love once your heart has been broken, but to say that your time was wasted or that there isn't any way that you can ever find love again or ever trust again would be foolish. I feel that God has a special someone for each and every one of His children, but before we meet that special someone there are going to be many trials and tribulations for many of us. How we handle those trials are what defines us as a person and a people. I've never given up on love even though I've had some bad relationships in the past, because I know that God has a divine plan for me that includes my eventual soul-mate. So when I think of past failed relationships, I think on them positively as learning experiences that God has placed in my life.

great post james...yeah, i agree with all your points here..having an experience of failed relationships is not a reason for us to give-up on searching for the right one..instead, one may just consider it as a challenge in looking for that someone special..
chaychay644

Postby m&m » Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:39 am

Bakit ba napakasakit pag magmahal? Ang puso nga naman, pagtumibog hahamakin ang lahat masunod ka lamang.
Last edited by m&m on Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby Edwin » Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:54 pm

m&m wrote:Bakit ba napakasakit pag magmahal? Ang puso nga naman, pagtumibog hahamakin ang lahat masunog ka lamang.

What is this in English? Thank you. :D :D
Edwin

Postby tom » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:33 pm

i asked mae... this is what she wrote:
    Bakit ba napakasakit pag magmahal? Ang puso nga naman, pagtumibog hahamakin ang lahat masunog ka lamang.
    it means that "Why it hurt when you fall in love? When the heart fall in love, the heart will do everything to follow what it beats."
Image"Weep not! Behold! the Lion of the tribe of Judah is victorious... and His kingdom will never end." (rev.5; luke 1:30-33;isaiah 9:6-7,11:1-10)
tom

Postby prettysweet » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:15 am

Love love love...
we get hurts in love but we never give up loving because its the most innermost feeling a person could ever experience..
prettysweet :) :) :)
prettysweet

Postby purex » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:39 am

If it is yours then it will be yours
if it is not for you, then it wont never be given you.

If you deserve then it can be given for you.
If you don't then it might not be for you.
Oh it is very complicated. :? :? :? :?
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby solerwilane » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:55 am

sometimes i want to give up when everything went wrong.
solerwilane

Postby virjelyn » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:38 pm

when you say love its not just happiness. That's part of life. I admire you "jamespickard39" for being so positive. I've been in a bad relationship in many times thats the reason i stopped joining dating site however i have a friend told me about jaderune. she told me people joining here have a warm heart and not rude. Its my first day using and exploring these site and i found it wonderful so far....
Thanks for for your post "jamespickard39" it helps me to be inspired. :)
virjelyn

Postby Edwin » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:32 pm

virjelyn wrote:when you say love its not just happiness. That's part of life. I admire you "jamespickard39" for being so positive. I've been in a bad relationship in many times thats the reason i stopped joining dating site however i have a friend told me about jaderune. she told me people joining here have a warm heart and not rude. Its my first day using and exploring these site and i found it wonderful so far....
Thanks for for your post "jamespickard39" it helps me to be inspired. :)

We are all glad to see more people coming here to the forum! This is a very friendly place with a lot of positive people who give uplifting and interesting posts. Keep reading and responding to posts, and that makes it nice for all of us here in the forum, and then you can get to know other people here that way too. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Next

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!