Should Online Dating Sites Do Background Checks?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Should Online Dating Sites Do Background Checks?

Postby chaychay644 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:09 pm

Do you think its right for an online dating sites to do background checks?..your input please
chaychay644

Re: Should Online Dating Sites Do Background Checks?

Postby Chas » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:33 pm

chaychay644 wrote:Do you think its right for an online dating sites to do background checks?..your input please

In theory yes, in practice impossible. Even if a dating site did do background checks it would be an expensive process making the dating site very expensive to use. All you can do is be careful.
Chas

Postby crisipicada » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:46 pm

Actually i don't do that background check. Actually my standard of looking for a partner is, he must be mature christian that loves the Lord. I want to have a godly family and a faithful man in my life. That is the only thing i am looking for man, loving, sweet, passionate and one woman-man :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:13 am

crisipicada wrote:Actually i don't do that background check. Actually my standard of looking for a partner is, he must be mature christian that loves the Lord. I want to have a godly family and a faithful man in my life. That is the only thing i am looking for man, loving, sweet, passionate and one woman-man :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am with you, Crisi! If he is a mature Christian that loves the Lord, he should be safe. To have a godly family and a faithful man in your life, you couldn't have for anything more. Loving, sweet, passionate, and faithful are great qualities.

The person looking needs to have some high standards and take the precautions. I have heard of the background checks where someone would hire a detective to follow someone around to try to figure out if they were involved in scamming the loved one. It is very sad to me to think that someone would take advantage of another person in any way, and I don't need to enumerate the ways people are taken advantage of. It is my opinion that a mature Christian who loves the Lord would not harm anyone else. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:29 am

Yes. that is what i mean. When i am hurt i cry to the Lord and give Him my feeling of such hurt and ask Him that He must not allow this to happen. And also i accept that it is all my fault why i am hurt because i choose to do things that not suppose to do and sometimes because of someone who wants really to hurt me.

Actually, i have been hurt. And now it is hard for me to trust again. My father said, do not trust someone but trust in the Lord. So it is hard for me to trust because i give my trust already and i am hurt. You are right, if the man is faithful and mature christian then i believe he wont hurt me. That is why i ask if it is possible to love someone you don't trust? Now i realize it is possible really. Just like the mother who love her son, he love him so much but cannot be trusted with things or cannot be entrusted with thing because her son is not a good steward.

Did you know that: the only thing that i ask to my first boyfriend was: Can you take care of my heart? Yes, he answered but then i was hurt because he has someone else. And then i never learn and hurt again. Hope i wont hurt again. I am still hopeful :( :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry:
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:05 am

crisipicada wrote:Yes. that is what i mean. When i am hurt i cry to the Lord and give Him my feeling of such hurt and ask Him that He must not allow this to happen. And also i accept that it is all my fault why i am hurt because i choose to do things that not suppose to do and sometimes because of someone who wants really to hurt me.

Actually, i have been hurt. And now it is hard for me to trust again. My father said, do not trust someone but trust in the Lord. So it is hard for me to trust because i give my trust already and i am hurt. You are right, if the man is faithful and mature christian then i believe he wont hurt me. That is why i ask if it is possible to love someone you don't trust? Now i realize it is possible really. Just like the mother who love her son, he love him so much but cannot be trusted with things or cannot be entrusted with thing because her son is not a good steward.

Did you know that: the only thing that i ask to my first boyfriend was: Can you take care of my heart? Yes, he answered but then i was hurt because he has someone else. And then i never learn and hurt again. Hope i wont hurt again. I am still hopeful :( :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry:

I hope you won't get hurt again also, Crisi! :) :) :) :)
Edwin

Return to General Forum