SINGLE BLESSEDNESS... A CHOICE OR DESTINY?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

SINGLE BLESSEDNESS... A CHOICE OR DESTINY?

Postby prettysweet » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:10 am

Being single is a blessed act.. They remain to be single not just God has commanded him/her but because of the following reasons famous author Gillis Triplett mention..

* They have a fear of marriage
* They lost hope in finding a mate
* They have a fear of the unknown
* They have physical problems
* They fear the opposite sex
* They are spiritually immature
* They fear raising children
* They'd rather chase career ambitions
* They have a fear of trusting others
* No one could ever live with them
* They have low self-esteem
* They don't want to be bothered with kids
* Their secret sins might surface
* They have a fear of getting a divorce
* They contracted the HIV/AIDS virus
* They have contracted some other STD
* They have a fear of failure
* They have emotional problems
* They are bitter toward the opposite sex
* No human can meet their expectations
* They have a fear of commitment
* They'd rather chase career ambitions
* They have a cantankerous attitude
* They have lost hope in marriage
* They don't want to be bothered with kids
prettysweet :) :) :)
prettysweet

Re: SINGLE BLESSEDNESS... A CHOICE OR DESTINY?

Postby crisipicada » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:10 am

as the saying goes, "No man is an island", . THis is very true. Men (in general both men and women) are not complete being alone. Why? Because we are created with a biological desire. When the other fall, there is someone to lift him or her up.

Maybe in some cases, you choose to be single, but i believe that you will really regret being alone in your life. I am single but i am praying always for a future mate. :D :D :D :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:38 am

crisipicada wrote:as the saying goes, "No man is an island", . THis is very true. Men (in general both men and women) are not complete being alone. Why? Because we are created with a biological desire. When the other fall, there is someone to lift him or her up.

Maybe in some cases, you choose to be single, but i believe that you will really regret being alone in your life. I am single but i am praying always for a future mate. :D :D :D :D

I had uncles who never married. Some died early of disease or accident, and were not able to get married. I asked one of my uncles, my Dad's oldest brother out of a lot of siblings why he didn't get married. I was a little guy when I asked him, and I was just curious. He told me that he didn't have time to get married. He was driven. He had to get things done almost before it was possible to get them done. I also ask him if he ever got sick, and he told me the same thing, that he didn't have time to get sick. He died when he was about 56 years old of a severe stroke. He didn't feel well the last little while he lived. I'm not sure whether he worked himself to death, or didn't eat correctly or what happened?

I would not want to be alone. I think God made us to be together, and like you say, Crisi, when one is down, there is another to lift that person up, and that is important. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby mjsty » Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:54 am

it's a choice!!!...
life is a matter of choice..we becaome wat we are because that is what we want to be.
"d0nt giVE UP jUst PRAY it w0rks!!!"
mjsty

Postby Edwin » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:45 am

mjsty wrote:it's a choice!!!...
life is a matter of choice..we becaome wat we are because that is what we want to be.

Yes, I agree, we chose. We chose either God's ways or our ways, and God's ways are best. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Return to General Forum