Fighting in Relationships

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Fighting in Relationships

Postby Edwin » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:54 pm

I am a lover not a fighter! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, Crisi, put God first and He will give what is best is very good! :D :D It is very difficult to have the patience to relax and let God have His way. We want to help Him, and He doesn't need help. He can do it. I guess they call it running ahead of God when we try to help Him with His plan instead of trusting Him to take care of us.

If we put God first He will make it happen for us :D :D :D :D , right?
Edwin

Postby purex » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:20 am

You have the point, Mr. Edwin. Sometimes we become emotionally attach with someone and in the end you become disappointed. Is this all life can offer? Better wait for God's signal than to seek on our own.
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby Edwin » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:14 am

purex wrote:You have the point, Mr. Edwin. Sometimes we become emotionally attach with someone and in the end you become disappointed. Is this all life can offer? Better wait for God's signal than to seek on our own.

God's signal is best! :D :D
Edwin

Postby m&m » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:42 am

My sister was engage long time ago. They plan to get married after a year. Unfortunately they did not get married because one of them is not deserving for each other. The man still single after 10 years and still love my sister. The word "I love you" means a lot to them and it is not just a simple word but very meaningful.
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby Edwin » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:33 pm

m&m wrote:My sister was engage long time ago. They plan to get married after a year. Unfortunately they did not get married because one of them is not deserving for each other. The man still single after 10 years and still love my sister. The word "I love you" means a lot to them and it is not just a simple word but very meaningful.

Some very personal meaning, huh, M & M? :D :D
Edwin

Postby prettysweet » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:03 am

Fighting and arguing is part of every relationship.. It is totally boring if both partners never argue on anything.. Anyway that adds spice on ones life. Being in such situation could find a person more mature, more responsible and more possibilities of a positive change.. Just imagine yourself being in a relationship that your partner always agree to whatever you said, whatever you do, sounds DEAD. right? :D :D :D :D :D :D
prettysweet :) :) :)
prettysweet

Postby Edwin » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:28 am

prettysweet wrote:Fighting and arguing is part of every relationship.. It is totally boring if both partners never argue on anything.. Anyway that adds spice on ones life. Being in such situation could find a person more mature, more responsible and more possibilities of a positive change.. Just imagine yourself being in a relationship that your partner always agree to whatever you said, whatever you do, sounds DEAD. right? :D :D :D :D :D :D

Carol, my wife, taught me to argue and fight! I had to for survival, and now I wish I were not so good at it! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Edwin

Postby prettysweet » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:43 am

Carol, my wife, taught me to argue and fight! I had to for survival, and now I wish I were not so good at it! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:[/quote]

R u good enough to fight for life? Thanks to your wife. She probably taught u well.. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) ;) ;) ;) ;)
prettysweet :) :) :)
prettysweet

Postby Edwin » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:47 am

prettysweet wrote:Carol, my wife, taught me to argue and fight! I had to for survival, and now I wish I were not so good at it! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

R u good enough to fight for life? Thanks to your wife. She probably taught u well.. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) ;) ;) ;) ;)[/quote]

Yes, she did teach me well! We try to be kind to each other at the same time. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:09 am

My first boyfriend was so kind. He was so accommodating to me as i was so shy type. I don't talk a lot when we were together but later on i talk to him. He offer me what i want as he said he love me. He is so soft and loving. One thing i don;t like is unfaithfulness. I am so jealous type so we ended.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum