Meet and Greet

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Meet and Greet

Postby Edwin » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:41 pm

crisipicada wrote:I really have fun planting fruit trees and flowers at home. All the fruit trees grow bigger and bigger and now they are taller than me. Thank for the rain :D

Last summer I had fun planting volunteer nuts trees, black and English walnut trees. Most of them didn't make it, but I think we have a few that are going to make it. In the 1986 or so I moved a black walnut tree to get it out from under neath an apricot tree, and now it is about 25 or so feet tall, maybe more. Our adopted grandson enjoyed climbing in that tree, and probably some of the other kids too. The nut trees were volunteers and I planted them close to the house just to get them started, and I neglected to do anything else, so they were too close to the house, so I had to remove them. I think a couple of the smallest ones survived, and the others I don't think made it. When I was growing up we planted soft fruit trees in our yard, and it was fun to eat the fruit off them. :)
Edwin

Postby donalie » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:58 pm

im donalie sistoso from cabanglasan bukidnon. i want to meet friends ages 20-50 yrs. old man. i will be a single mom soon.
donalie

Postby Chas » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:56 pm

donalie wrote:im donalie sistoso from cabanglasan bukidnon. i want to meet friends ages 20-50 yrs. old man. i will be a single mom soon.

Welcome Donalie. It can at times seem tough being a single mum. I hope you have a strong and supportive family around you. You are about to be blessed with a beautiful baby and start a new adventure in life. I hope after the birth you will post a photo of your baby for us all to admire. Please participate in the Forum we would like to hear your views on the subjects discussed and if you ever have any questions feel free to ask us all. You are amongst friends. Take care and God Bless.
Chas

Postby donalie » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:33 pm

By August i will be a mom and it will be baby boy.
donalie

Postby Edwin » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:48 pm

It is amazing with the ultra sounds how they can tell even the sex of the baby. When we had our twins in 1970 the doctor told Carol she was having one huge baby. He couldn't tell there were two because their hearts were beating in synch. Carol talked them into xraying her a day or two before she had the girls. I don't think they could tell that they were girls, only that there were two of them. They were born twenty minutes before and five minutes before midnight, and they almost had different birthdays because of that. :)
Edwin

Postby prettysweet » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:03 am

hello everyone!
Im clarissa zeta, and my friends used to call me Claire. I am 31 years old born in the Philippines. Luckily, i am happily married and blessed with one child (girl). Im a silent and shy type of person, but proud to say that i'm a loyal friend you can count on. Listening to music and singing are my favorite hobbies. I love to spend my time with my family if no work to be done. It would be very much appreciated having friends here in this forum..love to hear such stories in any manner, happiness, griefs, inpiration etc.
Im just new here and nice to meet all of u! God BLess!
prettysweet :) :) :)
prettysweet

Postby Edwin » Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:22 am

prettysweet wrote:hello everyone!
Im clarissa zeta, and my friends used to call me Claire. I am 31 years old born in the Philippines. Luckily, i am happily married and blessed with one child (girl). Im a silent and shy type of person, but proud to say that i'm a loyal friend you can count on. Listening to music and singing are my favorite hobbies. I love to spend my time with my family if no work to be done. It would be very much appreciated having friends here in this forum..love to hear such stories in any manner, happiness, griefs, inpiration etc.

You and I are here for the same reasons, and it is a nice place to be. I enjoy all the love here. There are a lot of really nice people here for various reasons; some are looking, others are not outside of looking for good friends to converse with. I was shy and quiet at one time, but I am not now that kind of person. I used to hide from my neighbors. I would not go out in my yard if I figured they were in their yard because I didn't want them watching me, as if that is what they did!!!! They didn't, but it was in my mind. Workng ten years as a bus driver at a resort giving narrated tours, and interacting with people while transporting them to trail heads changed that for me. Now I don't care who watches me, but you know the funny part of that is now we have no neighbors except for our kids. Everyone who lives in this area lives miles apart from each other! :D :D :D :D I grew up here, and my parents had their first year of married life about 800 feet from where we live now, and I think that is the reason that I was shy and to myself is that I didn't not grow up seeing people, but living miles away from them. So the years that I lived in town were torturous year of being where people could see me, but now that doesn't bother me, in fact I had so much fun with people those ten years, and I would still be doing that, but things changed politically on my job, so we left, but those were the best years of our lives, living and working there, and interacting with people from all over the US and all over the world. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby chaychay644 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:21 pm

welcome to jaderune ate Claire..m glad that you are actively participating in the forum coz i know that we will learn alot from you..God bless..
chaychay644

Postby prettysweet » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:44 am

chaychay644 wrote:

welcome to jaderune ate Claire..m glad that you are actively participating in the forum coz i know that we will learn alot from you..God bless..

thanks chay! its well appreciated! God Bless..
prettysweet :) :) :)
prettysweet

Postby Edwin » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:19 pm

I thought this meet and greet post was a great one to bring back around. It is good for us to tell each other who we are, what we are about, where we are from, what keeps us going, what we love, and other particulars that are of interest. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum