Jaderune's Happy Couple's

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Jaderune's Happy Couple's

Postby chaychay644 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:11 pm

You can post a short story about how you and your bf/gf meet here in jaderune or even if you guys met in other dating sites..and post some pics if you already meet in person.. :D :D :D :D common guys share us ur stories..I'm sure it will give the singles an inspiration to keep on searching..
chaychay644

Re: Jaderune's Happy Couple's

Postby Tigger82d » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:01 am

I met my finacee through JadeRune site and we started writing each other in emails and occasional chat on yahoo in the first week of June. I already had plans of going to Cebu to see my dad and baby sister since he had moved over there the year before. I arrived at the end of June and on July 1 I made the trip to Bohol to meet her and spend the weekend there. She was in college so she only had weekends off and that gave me time during weekdays to visit with my dad. Short story long, we spent the first weekend at her homeplace. Everyone there was great, they are some really loving and caring people. The kids there are great as well, they acted like they had never seen a white person before. I had a great time and came back for a second weekend to go on a tour of Bohol. The 3rd and final weekend I had proposed to her and she accepted. I figured out later that I probably proposed the wrong way because I just asked her, not her parents permission, but everyone is happy for us. Now we are playing the waiting game for her visa.
Tigger82d

Postby chaychay644 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:01 am

Tigger82d wrote:I met my finacee through JadeRune site and we started writing each other in emails and occasional chat on yahoo in the first week of June. I already had plans of going to Cebu to see my dad and baby sister since he had moved over there the year before. I arrived at the end of June and on July 1 I made the trip to Bohol to meet her and spend the weekend there. She was in college so she only had weekends off and that gave me time during weekdays to visit with my dad. Short story long, we spent the first weekend at her homeplace. Everyone there was great, they are some really loving and caring people. The kids there are great as well, they acted like they had never seen a white person before. I had a great time and came back for a second weekend to go on a tour of Bohol. The 3rd and final weekend I had proposed to her and she accepted. I figured out later that I probably proposed the wrong way because I just asked her, not her parents permission, but everyone is happy for us. Now we are playing the waiting game for her visa.

awesome pics and very inspiring story..I'm glad that finally you've found that special someone and i can feel how sincere you are to her..may God bless you both..keep the love and faith...

thanks for sharing it with us here in jaderune..
chaychay644

Postby justmovenalong » Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:21 pm

I met marissa on here in March,but through red(thans red)I went over in june to spend sometime and had plans of gone back to boracay.I never did, I never left her village or side.It was the best time I had ever had in a small village.Her famaly treated me so well and I ate every meal with them.She treated me so good that I knew she was the one for me and i had to have her.We to are now waiting on a visa and Im headed back for 2 weeks on Nov 9 I cant wait to get there I really miss her.
justmovenalong

Postby justmovenalong » Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:29 pm

I tried to send pics but cant figure it out
justmovenalong

Postby jadegil6 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:45 pm

You can try to hit the "Post Reply" button below a post, and then scroll down to the bottom of that box where you will see the "Upload attachment" button. When you select that, then you will see another line that says "Browse", You can look for the file in your computer, select it, and then upload it by placing it in line.
Hope this helps.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby edeline » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:03 pm

GOOD FOR THOSE PERSONS WHO HAVE FOUND THEIR LOVES ONES ALSO.
IT IS SUCH A WONDERFUL FEELING THAT AFTER A LONG TIME OF SEARCHING
YOU WILL COME TO AN END OF SEARCHING AND LIE ON THE ARMS OF YOUR LOVED ONE.
PATIENCE IS THE ONLT THING THAT MAKES A PERSONS TO WAIT FOR THE RIGHT TIME AND PERSON TO COME.
edeline

Postby purex » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:53 am

Tigger82d wrote:I met my finacee through JadeRune site and we started writing each other in emails and occasional chat on yahoo in the first week of June. I already had plans of going to Cebu to see my dad and baby sister since he had moved over there the year before. I arrived at the end of June and on July 1 I made the trip to Bohol to meet her and spend the weekend there. She was in college so she only had weekends off and that gave me time during weekdays to visit with my dad. Short story long, we spent the first weekend at her homeplace. Everyone there was great, they are some really loving and caring people. The kids there are great as well, they acted like they had never seen a white person before. I had a great time and came back for a second weekend to go on a tour of Bohol. The 3rd and final weekend I had proposed to her and she accepted. I figured out later that I probably proposed the wrong way because I just asked her, not her parents permission, but everyone is happy for us. Now we are playing the waiting game for her visa.

I am happy to hear such story. I always give you all the best and happiness in life. All i can say is that show your love and care for each other in actions and words. There is always solution in any problem and i do hope you wont give up for your love for each other. Stick together whatever life could bring you together. Best wishes. :D :D :D
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby Edwin » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:03 pm

I'm happy for all the Jaderune Happy Couples. May more of them be so blessed. This is a wonderful site and a really neat forum. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Return to General Forum