Give us things to watch for in on line dating

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Give us things to watch for in on line dating

Postby chaychay644 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:07 pm

Tigger82d wrote:
Me and Crisi are not involved, but she sure seems like a sweet lady tho. I did meet my fiance here in jaderune site back in June. I'll write in the Happy Couples section about us some and I'll post some pics to. All I can say to all the ladies out there is don't give up but don't give in. There are good guys left out here and we're just looking for a good woman.

oh, yeah..i thought it was you and ate crisi..i read ur post again and that u weren't referring to ate crisi..my apology to both of you.. :oops: :oops: :oops:

i will be looking forward to reading your story and the pics at the Happy Couples Section.. :D :D :D :D
chaychay644

Postby Edwin » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:25 am

It is the woman's job to keep the guy confused, isn't it? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Mon May 28, 2012 5:32 am

Edwin wrote:It is the woman's job to keep the guy confused, isn't it? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

it is hard to know if the other is serious or not. Because this is online dating and who knows, people are trying to treat someone like a thing "collect & sellect". I am human being so i have feelings, if the person doing collecting and selecting, that is really a red flag on me. NOT interested anymore. :!: :!:
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby fenmoor » Mon May 28, 2012 6:16 am

crisipicada wrote:
Edwin wrote:It is the woman's job to keep the guy confused, isn't it? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

it is hard to know if the other is serious or not. Because this is online dating and who knows, people are trying to treat someone like a thing "collect & sellect". I am human being so i have feelings, if the person doing collecting and selecting, that is really a red flag on me. NOT interested anymore. :!: :!:

At which point do you expect the man to stop "collecting and selecting'? Do you expect the man to contact one person, then wait to see how that goes and if it does not work out, to contact the next person?

I have always operated, in the past, that I would contact many different ladies and keep it casual for a while with them all. If one started to become promising, then i would suggest asking her to become "exclusive". If she agrees, then I would write the other ladies and inform them of my decision and wish them the best.

I do not think you should have more than one serious girl but until you have at least one, I do not see a problem with talking to many. With as many as I have talked to that simply would never work, I cannot imagine how long it would have been if I had to go through 20 or 30 people one at a time, writing... waiting for a response... until you knew she was not the one, then beginning again with another.

So I guess my position is, it depends on what you mean by collect and select... It sounds like what I do, so I guess that would eliminate me ;) But to do otherwise could potentially take forever. Also, i do not let the conversations get more intimate or deep until I would "select" someone, at least in theory.

Bill
fenmoor

Postby crisipicada » Mon May 28, 2012 6:30 am

Hey, what am saying is promising to many women and sending the same email and telling them the same content that they love her. Yukky!!!!! How can a man do that. He is not worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby fenmoor » Mon May 28, 2012 9:52 pm

Ahh.. I feel the same about that.

Once your relationship raises to the "I love you" stage, it should not happen to more than one person at a time ;) Otherwise, you really do not love them and are just using them for your own needs.

Bill
fenmoor

Postby Smiley » Tue May 29, 2012 4:30 pm

I`m still a little suspicious of the whole online dating thing. I have looked at a number of the profiles and have actually come close to asking for a couple addresses but then decided against it.From what I see on several of these profiles there are several women that could be good to know.
I can see a lot of dangers in getting to know someone online.Do you ever get to know the real person when your only correspondence is to the goal of finding a mate? If both sides are honest and open you can cover the basics.You can find out what makes up a good day or a bad day for your intended.
In a face to face encounter you have a better opportunity to see how a person will conduct and carry him/herself.You can see first hand how a person reacts to stress and disappointment without the reaction being filtered by being related via email.
I`m not saying that I will never contact someone from the site but I really don`t think that I will anytime soon. When I land on my feet In the Philippines I intend to do a lot of traveling in the time that I am there.How would somebody that I had been corresponding with intemperate that?
I don`t even know what area that I would be settling in,or even when I will be arriving for sure.If I were to tell her something online and then have a change of circumstance and have to change plans I would not like to look like someone who does not value the truth.
Meanwhile this forum is a good place to share points of view and opinions. I usually like to know what other people think about differant subjects.
Smiley

Postby DavidM » Tue May 29, 2012 9:08 pm

Smiley,

I definitely recommend chatting over cam or Skype. You still have the honesty issue to think about, but it is 100x better than email. Once you think about it, though... you could be married to someone for years and still be surprised from time to time. How long until you go to the Philippines?
DavidM

Postby Smiley » Wed May 30, 2012 7:47 pm

I`m hoping for late Oct. If not then,I expect to be there in January. Looking at staying at least 6 weeks. this time,longer If I can swing it.
Smiley

Postby purex » Wed May 30, 2012 9:21 pm

That is good to hear, Smiley. I hope you have a good time and enjoy the places here in the Philippines. Yes, it is very good to stay here and not so much expensive as much as you can, you can save a lot of money here compare to other country.
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum