Pinoy Food

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Pinoy Food

Postby chaychay644 » Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:31 pm

m&m wrote:I reaally love to eat vegetables with coconut milk. I love to eat sinugbang isda especially bangus. :D

yeah, grilled fish is yummy..especially bangus..my favorite fish ever...guess, what?..I'm starving right now.. :D :D :D
chaychay644

Postby red » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:22 am

It's wet season it's nice to eat champorado with Katambak na bulad... :D
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:40 pm

m&m wrote:I really love that verse Proverbs 31:30. KJV, Beauty is Vain... But the woman that feareth the Lord she shall be praised!

Yes it is true that Beauty is Vain. It doesnt mean anything. Beauty is not essential to life. Our purpose on earth is to know our creator and become like him and beauty has nothing to do with this and a truly beautiful face is the one that reflects and inner spirit beaming with Christ-Like character and that's what last. :)

This is very true! :D :D
Edwin

Postby prettysweet » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:53 am

red wrote:It's wet season it's nice to eat champorado with Katambak na bulad... :D

hmmm... so delicious.. hahahhaha... smells not good when cooking but taste so good.. love it.. bulad and a cocoa chocolate? a perfect combination for this rainy season..hihihi...
prettysweet :) :) :)
prettysweet

Postby crisipicada » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:31 am

It is so healthy to eat vegetables. This afternoon i cook "law-uy" wherein all vegetables are cook in a boiling water with some "subak" like add a little fried fish. When it is serve hot, it taste good and you will a lot because you will really crave for it. Try it. To married couple, wife, seduce your husband by cooking delicious food this rainy season. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:43 pm

I forgot how much rice filipino people eat until I was with them for 2 weeks in the Philippines. I love all the food. I ate some food that we don't have in our county, and it was all good. I love that fish and vegetables. I ate more pork than I usually do, but that is okay for a time. I grew up eating pork and beef as my parents raised hogs and cattle, but I don't eat a lot of meat any more. I enjoyed the mangoes. I enjoyed eating a little fruit not much more than an inch in diameter. It was easy to peal, and it reminded me of grapefruite except it was sweeter than grapefruit. I had to eat a whole bunch of them every time they were in front of me. I ate a lot of very tastely filipino food while in the Philippines. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:06 pm

That is good. I want to eat native chicken i crave it for now :? :? :? :? :? :?
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:13 am

crisipicada wrote:That is good. I want to eat native chicken i crave it for now :? :? :? :? :? :?

We raise our own chickens, and we eat chicken periodically, probably more than any other meat. Thanksgiving is a big holiday here, and we have already been eating Turkey. At our granddaughter's youth group they had turkey, and they gave us what was left on the turkey carcases to bring to our house, so we have been eating turkey with mushroom soup and rice. Very delicious. Carol went with our daughter to the spinners/knitter's guild, and they had turkey soup there. We are going to our kids near Spokane, and they raises turkey's, the small variety, and they are planning to have turkey for dinner there. One year our twin here had duck for Thanksgiving dinner, and our twin there by Spokane had duck, and we went to our twin by Spokane. The duck turned out great here, but where we were with our twin by Spokane she had trouble cooking her's, so she would get it out of the oven, carve off a little we would eat it, then she would put it back into the oven, cook it a little more, get it out, carve a little more, eat that, and put it back into the oven. It was really funny! We all laughed and laughed! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :o :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:11 pm

This evening I had rice with turkey chopped up, mixed vegetables, the rice cooked in cream of mushroom soup! I also had two slices of bread with cow's butter, and a glass of milk! I also had a generous helping of green olives stuffed with tomatoe paste. Very good supper! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby red » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:31 am

Anyone here likes hot and spicy Sizzling Squid and Calamares? They are the most food I order in restaurant. :)
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum