Devotion, Inspiration, Prayers...

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Devotion, Inspiration, Prayers...

Postby Edwin » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:30 pm

ms.sin17 wrote:I want to express my gratitude to the Lord who did not left me from the day that I was born until now. He brought me in His body and saved me from dying on the cross.. :cry: :) I would like to thank Him for what He had given to me. I also want to thank Him for all the bad things that happened and that are coming to me because I know all of those things will work together for good because I am one of those who love Him. :) I also want to ask for forgiveness for committing sins everyday in my life and not reading the bible because I am very busy in school.. :oops: I thank you, Lord that even though I am a very sinful creature, you still love me and guide me what would be the right thing to do. Lord, I/we shall give You my/our First and Best Love for You are the only worthy One who deserves our First and Best Love. Lord, I love You. Keep my love burning unto You, Lord! :cry:

Try to listen to this song, everyone.. :) This song have touched me again by the Lord.. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xu2xVQPpdY

ms.sin17, that is very good that you love the Lord so much! He has done so much for us. I will listen to the youtube after midnight when the bandwidth is free for us. Thank you for contributing that! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby prettysweet » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:29 am

KEEP A SMALL PART OF YOU TO YOURSELF, IT WILL COME TO USE WHEN YOU ARE LOST AND LONELY.. ;) ;) ;)
prettysweet :) :) :)
prettysweet

Postby Edwin » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:30 am

prettysweet wrote:KEEP A SMALL PART OF YOU TO YOURSELF, IT WILL COME TO USE WHEN YOU ARE LOST AND LONELY.. ;) ;) ;)

My Dad always said that a person should not tell everything they know because then the other person will know too much! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:25 am

Life is short, Forgive quickly. Believe slowly.
Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably.Never regret
anything that makes you happy. :D :D :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby m&m » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:12 am

God is always on time, never behind and never ahead.
Happy is the person who learns to wait as he prays and
never loses Patience with God. For God's time
is the best time. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby Edwin » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:11 pm

Crisi and M & M both have wonderful ideas here. God is always on time, and His time is the best time! One fellow told me that his Dad told him that we are not here very long, and we are out there a long time, so it makes sense to spend our time here preparing for what is out there. Life is short at the best, and forgiveness is important, not only for the other person but for us as well. Love truly, laugh uncontrollable, and never regret anything that makes you happy, and those are wonderul thoughts from both of these gals! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:02 am

Thank you, Mr. Edwin. There is always peace in our hearts when we forgive others quickly. Putting grudges in our hearts will make our life miserable and i have experience that. I am not happy for remembering others who take advantage of my weaknesses and being good to them. I just give my hurt to the Lord and cry a lot and eventually i am healed.
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:32 am

crisipicada wrote:Thank you, Mr. Edwin. There is always peace in our hearts when we forgive others quickly. Putting grudges in our hearts will make our life miserable and i have experience that. I am not happy for remembering others who take advantage of my weaknesses and being good to them. I just give my hurt to the Lord and cry a lot and eventually i am healed.

That is very good, Crisi, and you are right! :) :) :) :)
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:08 pm

"My cherished plans may go astray,
My hopes may fade away;
But still I'll trust my Lord to lead,
For He doth know the way."
crisipicada

Postby crisipicada » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:33 am

"Falling in love doesn't happen just once.
Every time you hear their voice after not hearing it for a week;
every time you see that smile brighten the room;
every time they make you laugh when you don't even want to smile;
every kiss hello and see-you-later hug
That's when you fall in love; Not once, but everyday." :D :D :D
crisipicada

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum