What did you have for breakfast?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What did you have for breakfast?

Postby Edwin » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:07 pm

This morning was strange in that Carol ate two pieces of toast with jam, and I ate about 4 pumpkin muffins with butter, and I drank milk. I did not question her about why our breakfasts were different, but I think the reason must have been that she was trying to control her blood sugar, and she was not feeling well this morning and is still not feeling well. :)
Edwin

Postby palmas85 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:04 pm

I had tapsilog and tortang talong with rice. It is good to be back in San Diego where you can find this food here in the states. In a lot of places it just isn't there. I plan on having some sisig later on. I'm going to load up while I'm here. Of course I could just go to Jollibees and get some spaghetti, but I think the first option is the best.
palmas85

Postby crisipicada » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:52 pm

Lately, my sister Hazel the one who cook food in the morning. n Today is great, i eat ripe papaya, mongo vegetables and 2 pieces loaf bread and chocomilk. This is the greatest breakfast i ever had. I still miss bulad. :P :P :P :P
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:01 am

crisipicada wrote:Lately, my sister Hazel the one who cook food in the morning. n Today is great, i eat ripe papaya, mongo vegetables and 2 pieces loaf bread and chocomilk. This is the greatest breakfast i ever had. I still miss bulad. :P :P :P :P

Boy! That is a yummy breakfast! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:57 am

This morning i eat rice and paksiw fish. A cup of chocomilk.
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:35 am

crisipicada wrote:This morning i eat rice and paksiw fish. A cup of chocomilk.

That's a good breakfast, Crisi! I had two hotcakes, honey, 3 eggs, and a glass of milk. I ate less than half the hotcakes, all the eggs, and most of the honey, and Scooby will love what I didn't eat. He likes people food more than he does dog food! :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:15 am

Breakfast today is rice, tortang talong and chocomilk.
I eat a cup of rice and a regular size of tortang talong and a cup of chocomilk.
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:27 am

The number of times I have posted on this subject has made me overly predicable. Everyone here knows that my favorite is Oatmeal with raisins and milk. Sometimes Carol makes some toast, but usually it is just Oatmeal with raisins and milk. Carol makes enough extra so that our big dog Scooby can have some too, as he loves it also.

When I was in Amlan, Negros Oriental near Tanjay City and Dumaguete City with Al and Claire we most always had Oatmeal and usually chopped mangoes and milk. Sometimes we have toast with peanut butter with the Oatmeal, chopped mangoes and milk. I don't know whether Al likes Oatmeal and milk, or if he was just being accomodating because he knew that I liked it. We went to bed at 7:30 or 8:00 p.m. and we got up anywhere from 4:00 a.m. on. Al would say, "I think I'll have something different this morning; I want Oatmeal with chopped mangoes and milk!" The funny thing is that is what he asked for every morning, and it was fine with me as that is my favorite anyway. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So far it is too early for breakfast. It is about 4:20 a.m. here, and I shouldn't be up, but when I am awake for who knows what reason I get up for anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours, then I go back to sleep again. I have pretty much turned back around to this time zone. I don't go to bed very early, and I get up whenever I want unless I have a reason to have to get out of bed early and then I can, and usually it is easy for me. For most of my life I had trouble getting up in the morning, but not for the past number of years.

I am officially retired now as of yesterday. I signed up for social security and medicare. I am healthy, strong, and active and I don't think I need any medical attention, but everyone including our daughter has been reminding me that you never know what medically might happen to you, so a little health insurance I guess is good in case of an emergency. I could work at a job to if I wanted to, needed to, and I may in the future, who knows. I have had enough of my own projects to work probably harder than if I had a job, and having leisure to travel near and far, like the Philippines, or across the State is nice too! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:19 pm

Breakfast today:

1. Rice
2. A little fried fish
3. A slice of papaya
4. A cup of Milo
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:26 pm

For me, breakfast today was 4 over easy fried eggs on 2 slices of whole wheat bread, a little milk, and a large banana, as well as a little end cuts of bacon. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum