Pinoy Food

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Pinoy Food

Postby red » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:53 pm

Mabuhay!!!! I have a question here...what is the most delicious nutritious Filipino Food you ever tasted? :) What are those that you dont like? :?
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Re: Pinoy Food

Postby chaychay644 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:57 am

red wrote:Mabuhay!!!! I have a question here...what is the most delicious nutritious Filipino Food you ever tasted? :) What are those that you dont like? :?

My favorite is the chicken adobo..its yummy,,,on the other hand I don't like balut..I can't really stand eating those stuff.. :lol: :lol: :lol: how about you?..have you ever try eating balut
chaychay644

Postby red » Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:46 am

I like balut ...it can make you aggressive sexually...hehehe...its healthy but if its too much, it can be bad coz of cholesterol... :)
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby chaychay644 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:24 am

red wrote:I like balut ...it can make you aggressive sexually...hehehe...its healthy but if its too much, it can be bad coz of cholesterol... :)

I haven't try eating that stuff..I can't stand seeing it :lol: :lol: :lol: how much more eating :lol: :lol: :lol: but yeah, they said that its nutritious :roll: :roll: :roll:
chaychay644

Postby wildermess » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:26 am

Hmmm, :D sinigang, lumpia shanghai, banana-que, tapsilog, tocino, kare-kare, pork binagoongan, lechon baboy, pork inihaw, pinakbet, dinuguan, adobo, halo-halo.....................mmmmmmmmmmmm, it's all so good! Now I'm hungry thinking about it, hahaha :lol: :lol:
The best secret I know is that there is beauty everywhere if you know where to look.
wildermess

Postby m&m » Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:22 am

Hmmmp sounds good! I really love to eat any sinigang na bangus (milk fish) and any vegetables with coconut milk with luya. The soup is so delicious! You must try it! :D
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby m&m » Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:47 am

I really love that verse Proverbs 31:30. KJV, Beauty is Vain... But the woman that feareth the Lord she shall be praised!

Yes it is true that Beauty is Vain. It doesnt mean anything. Beauty is not essential to life. Our purpose on earth is to know our creator and become like him and beauty has nothing to do with this and a truly beautiful face is the one that reflects and inner spirit beaming with Christ-Like character and that's what last. :)
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby palmas85 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:25 pm

Sisig is my favorite. Ialso like tapsilog and sinigang. But a good tortang talong is good as well.
palmas85

Postby chaychay644 » Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:40 am

palmas85 wrote:Sisig is my favorite. Ialso like tapsilog and sinigang. But a good tortang talong is good as well.

hmmm.. i also love sisig and chicken adobo..bulalo is good also..
chaychay644

Postby m&m » Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:02 am

I reaally love to eat vegetables with coconut milk. I love to eat sinugbang isda especially bangus. :D
m&m

Next

Return to General Forum