Looking for female penpal

Moderator: youngj

Looking for female penpal

Postby TimIr » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:41 am

I would really like to talk to Fillipino women. here is my e-mail tim_k@sbcglobal.net
Last edited by TimIr on Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TimIr

Re: Looking for female penpal

Postby edeline » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:11 pm

Hello there.
Just a suggestion to have a look on the picture listings of the site and you will see many girls there and probably you will find a girl whom you like and will become your friend. Good luck for searching.

Edz
edeline

Postby TimIr » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:54 pm

How do you get to the picture listings page?
TimIr

Postby Edwin » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:28 pm

TimIr wrote:How do you get to the picture listings page?

Hi TimIR,

You type in www.jaderune.com in the web address field, press enter

scroll down click on picture listings and walla you are there

Scroll down to where all the numbers are listed each number has about 10 of the ladies profiles you click on a number, and scroll down looking at the ladies' profiles

Some of them have more pictures, and you just click on the flashing heart to see more pictures of the ladies'. Presently there are 278 pages of profiles with 10 profiles on each page, so there are about 2780 ladies listed.

I hope you find someone special for you on one of those 278 pages! :) :) :) :)
Edwin

Postby TimIr » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:14 pm

Ok , once I find a girl that I would like to contact how do I do it. I am not very good at this stuff as you can tell. how long have you been talking to these girls and if you don't mind my asking have you ever been over there?
TimIr

Postby Edwin » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:04 pm

Hi TimR, I am married so I have never talked to any of them except in connection with the forum.

I don't mind you asking me anything, and people have been really great to help me, so I don't mind at all.

I have connections in the Philippines through family, friends, and relatives. I have a brother-in-law who lives in the Philippines all that time, and has for years. I was lucky and blessed enough to be invited to go to the Philippines with friends, a guy who has a filipina wife, and I was able to hang out with them, and mingle with her families for 2 weeks, which was a lot of fun! Even though I was close I was not able to see my brother-in-law as he was busy installing a solor electric system. I also have a nephew there in northern Luzon, but all I was able to do was send and receive some text messages with him to learn that he was okay after that typhoon.

Here is what you do. You choose the lady/ladies you want to correspond with. You access the page www.jaderune.com the way you did to get here. But before you get here you scroll down the page where it says THE CRADLE OF CHRIST FOUNDATION, and then you scroll down further CHRISTMAS MUSIC FUN PAGES. Scroll on down to where it says MAKE A DONATION TO THE ORPHANAGE. Then you see MEN in red print, and FORUM in purple print. Then scroll on down to where it says FIND LADIES NEW ADDITIONS LINKS ON THE PICTURE LISTINGS PAGE. Right below that is a blue bordered box, and inside that box it says Just Click to e-mail me. You want to click that, that says click to e-mail me, and it will allow you to write an e-mail to Michael, the owner of this site. When you write him an e-mail you give the page that the lady is on, and the number of her profile. Michael gives examples there. You might find someone you are interested in on page 30 and the 6th lady on that page, so you would request 30-6, 58-7, 150-2, 240-3. You are allowed to make 12 of those requests in one day. Then Michael as soon as he is able will send you the young ladies' contact information. You might get mailing addresses, e-mail addresses, telelphone numbers, or whatever contact information the young ladies have given Michael. If you need more help just ask for it. I hope this helps you! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:18 pm

Hi TimR, after you get the contact information from Michael you could write letters. Michael I think sells stamps that you can use to send mail to the Philippines. Anything you buy on the site helps the Orphanage. You could also contact them in other ways they have provided like writing e-mails. They may have a contact for you to get on and chat with them, maybe even with seeing their picture recordings, can't think what that is called, there is a name for it. Chat along with visual, and sometimes voice if your computer connection is good enough. Also you might be able to call them on their telephone/cell phone to introduce yourself and talk with them. Some I think will be easy to communicate with while with others you might only be able to write letters, and it might take a long time for them to hear from you, and then for them to respond to you. I think it has been suggested to write more than one letter also, as some may get lost before arriving in either direction. I've never done this, but these are just some ideas off the top of my head. Others in the forum may have ideas to give you also.

Be yourself, be honest, and let them see the real you.

I hope this works well for you, and that you find a wonderful lady! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby TimIr » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:49 pm

Thanks, I am going to apply for a passport tomorrow. I would really like to start talking to some women there as i am very sincere to meet and marry the right lady around 35ish and professional honest and a Christian. A one man woman no games my e-mail is irvin.tim@sbcglobal.net . If you know any girls that I could talk to please send them my info. I do not know how I feel about kids. I have a son that is 19 he is in college. I guess it would depend on the person and the cituation. I have been divorced for around 10 years I am wanting to remarry and find a wife to be my friend and love. Thanks Tim
TimIr

Postby Edwin » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:34 pm

TimIr wrote:Thanks, I am going to apply for a passport tomorrow. I would really like to start talking to some women there as i am very sincere to meet and marry the right lady around 35ish and professional honest and a Christian. A one man woman no games my e-mail is irvin.tim@sbcglobal.net . If you know any girls that I could talk to please send them my info. I do not know how I feel about kids. I have a son that is 19 he is in college. I guess it would depend on the person and the cituation. I have been divorced for around 10 years I am wanting to remarry and find a wife to be my friend and love. Thanks Tim

My wife went with these friends of ours to the Philippines in 2006, but I had employment obligations, and then we were moving out of our house, so I couldn't go. Our friends went again in 2008, but we were just finishing up our employment at this place then, and couldn't go either. Carol, my wife, told me that if I wanted to go to the Philippines I had better get my passport, so about a year ago I got my passport, and then we saw on Facebook that our friends were planning a trip to the Philippines, so I called them and they invited me to come with them, which I did, and I had a wonderful time. Any girls reading this post can find your e-mail address and write to you, and that would be good, and then there are lots of girls on www.jaderune.com. I wish you luck in your looking! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby Eyoale Assefa » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:51 am

Hi my name Yerga Assefa I am young Ethiopian
I look for Pilpian woman, So any one who want me
send me your message through my e-mail
yergaassefa@yahoo.com
Thank you.
Eyoale Assefa

Next

Return to Friends