Birthday Greetings

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Birthday Greetings

Postby eStu » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:30 am

crisipicada wrote:Belated Happy Birthday, Sir Edwin

Many happy returns Edwin. :) It seems you got 3 jars of olives and a knighthood. ;)

I have to say, I'm very partial to black olives, but I'm not sure how popular they are in the Philippines. Any of you guys love black olives on your pizza?
eStu

Postby Edwin » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:39 pm

eStu wrote:
crisipicada wrote:Belated Happy Birthday, Sir Edwin

Many happy returns Edwin. :) It seems you got 3 jars of olives and a knighthood. ;)

I have to say, I'm very partial to black olives, but I'm not sure how popular they are in the Philippines. Any of you guys love black olives on your pizza?

I could be wrong, but if I remember I think Al bought some black olives in the grocery store in the bottom of the mall in Dumaguete City. I love them too. These green olives that I was given are huge and stuffed with pamentoes, and boy are they good!

For pizzas, black olives, cheese, pinapple chunks, onions also. Anything else you can think of? I like thin crusts and losts of stuff on them! Then pleanty of milk to drink while eating the pizzas! Anyone hungry yet? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you, eStu, for the wishes! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:28 am

Birthday greetings to brave. I saw it now that there are birthday members today. :D :D :D :D :D Wish you have a happy birthday and more birthdays to come. Be very happy always.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:13 am

Yes, Crisi reminded me of Brave's birthday, and Happy Birthday, Brave, and have many more of them as well. Many people when they get to a certain age, they say they will celebrate no more birthdays. But, if you were born on a certian day then you have a birthday. I guess maybe I wish I were younger, but then I am okay with my age, and I feel good, have very few problems, don't take any medications, and I am just happy for everyday that the Lord gives me to honor and bring glory to His Name. Thank you, Jesus! :D :D
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:23 pm

Happy Birthday to me, this coming Sunday! We will be with our youngest daughter and her two daughters for that day, so I am sure it will be a fun filled day! The year I was born my parents lived about 3 or 4 miles from here right towards the Columbia River. They had no electricity, no running water, except a pitcher pump on the well, no indoor bathroom, and they were living very primatively. In anticipation of my birth, Mom and Dad move just up out of Omak for the winter, and Dad drove a school bus for that winter. I was born, and then shortly after they moved back here. I was less than 2 years old when we moved again, across the Cascade mountains from here in the Methow Valley. We live there until I was 14 years old when we moved back to the Reservation only about 25 miles west of here. I have just a few memories of living over there when I was less than 2 years old. One was playing with a Teddy Bear on a wood tree round, or chopping block. I have a memory visiting and eating dinner with some neighbors who were also good friends. I have a memory of our moving to the Methow Valley, and that is about all, just a few isolated memories. I often get possessive as things are important to me, and that was not true when I was growing up. I got that way in my adult years. I get too attached to things, and then I think I am not going to take anything with me when I die, and I am already 2 years older than my Dad was when he died. He talked about how short life is not long before he died, and yes, life is short. As the saying on the plaque goes, "Only one life will soon be past, only what's done for Christ will last!" :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:47 pm

Wow happy birthday in advance, Sir Edwin. I always wish you the best. Good health, more joy and happiness and always happy with Ma'am Carol. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:05 am

Thank you, Crisi! Nothing like announcing my birthday in advance, huh? :lol: Well, it was something to write about on the forum anyway. It is fun to think about when you were born, and where you were born, and some of the things happening at that time. :D :D
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:28 am

I got a really nice birthday card from my sister yesterday. She is 78 or 79 years old now. She also sent me a picture of my mother holding my niece who was a tiny baby at the time. I think my Mom in that picture was 55 or so years old. Wow! Where have all the years gone! My Mom in that picture looked really young and beautiful! She died in 2005 at about 89 years old, I think, and she still looked beautiful! My wonderful Mom was a Doll, and a precious person who loved Jesus, and lived her life for Jesus and her family. To have a mother like that, one can not ask for any better! :D :D
Edwin

Postby mystic » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:15 am

Happy birthday Ed. Oh, did I come too late? Well... can still sing wishes songs :D
"The real opposite of love is not hate, but indifference" (Rabbi Adin Steinsaltz)
mystic

Postby crisipicada » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:57 pm

Happy Birthday, Sir Edwin!!!!!!!

My wishes are the following:

1. Good health
2. More Birthdays to come
3. Happy and joy in your heart
4. Wisdom and Understanding in daily life
5. Your desires at heart will be granted

Happy Birthday Once Again!!!!!