If you are rich materially, what will you gonna do?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

If you are rich materially, what will you gonna do?

Postby Ronald » Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:26 pm

If you are blessed with material blessings on this earth what will you gonna do?
How will your lifestyle be and what plans do you have if you have riches?
Ronald

Re: If you are rich materially, what will you gonna do?

Postby mona » Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:28 pm

If i am rich i will be grateful to the Lord. I will share some of my blessings. I will give to the poor. I will buy all i want and needs.
mona

Postby crisipicada » Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:42 pm

I have a friend who eventually get richer because her family is rich. She become the only heir of all properties -land, business, poultry, and other cars and houses. Because she was not able to manage well everything is like a vapor perish in just snap of hands.

If given the chance to become rich, i will do the same thing as i am doing since childhood. When my father was living, every Christmas season, lots of native people living in the mountains will visit the house and we give them use clothes and give them food. Even simple act will make someones face smile. It is also my commitment to give some for the mission aside from my tithes for the work of God. Not to brag, i give 150 for tithes when i receive my pay and additional 150 for mission work for the furtherance of the work of God. It is my commitment to help the mission field. Another thing is, to extend help to my relatives. Like during classes at June, i support some of my niece and nephews and mama's relative side for the school supplies. I've been doing that for years since i land a job.
During Christmas season, we always have giving of gifts at home. It makes my heart glad to make them happy and very excited to ope their gifts. Now, i am working on how to extend help for education of my relatives and niece and nephews because they are in need. If given the chance to have wealth, i want to put up business to create job so that those relatives and people who don't have job will have income and can support of them all. And also i at that time i can buy what i need too. And maybe it is the time for myself to be happy and to give chance to my heart.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby red » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:27 am

If I am rich materially, got all monies,,,wow. ha ha who wont want to be rich?! :lol:
I will use some of it for feeding program at church, invest for women's program as well the men's. Help build sister churches. And do lots of travel! I would like to visit Greece, and Paris and Disneylands. Spend time at Bahamas explore those spa resorts! ha ha Will build houses ahead for my kids and of course invest more on business. :D
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby purex » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:46 am

wow i want to travel also. It is a good idea to travel to other places around the world. How i wish it will happen :D :D :D
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby Edwin » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:31 am

I guess it is not how much we have, but it is what we do with what we have. I signed up for social security and will get my first check in January. I will be on medicare starting the 1st day in December, so I will have medical coverage for the first time in many years. I am so healthy I don't think I need it, but you never know what you might need, so I am just happy I can have medical coverage. I supposed I am like a lot of other people. I go for years without anything happening, and then bang, I have a problem. I have had two hernia surgeries in the 1990s, and a prostate procedure in the earlier part of this century. With the Lord's help I am doing really well though. For the time I have no problems, I am strong, I am healthy, and I am active which is a lot to say for a 65 year old guy.

I am not going to get rich off my social security, but we are not in debt, and it will be sufficient, and now I really am retired. I could work if it seemed advantageous, and I would enjoy it also, so who knows I may be doing that also before long, but I have a few projects that need attention first, then we will see about the work. Everything above sounds great the travel, the building, and the giving to the work of the Lord. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:03 pm

Of course i want to buy also what i want and to go to nice places and other places too. :lol: :lol: :lol:
crisipicada

Postby chaychay644 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:41 pm

the first thing i will do if i am rich materially..hmmmm..i will buy a houses for my mom, granny, aunties and uncles..m also going to give them money for business and of course i am going to have my own business and then i will donate money for charity..

and yes i will go to other places for vacation here and abroad..that would be fun.. :P :P :P :P :P
chaychay644

Postby Edwin » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:42 pm

chaychay644 wrote:the first thing i will do if i am rich materially..hmmmm..i will buy a houses for my mom, granny, aunties and uncles..m also going to give them money for business and of course i am going to have my own business and then i will donate money for charity..

and yes i will go to other places for vacation here and abroad..that would be fun.. :P :P :P :P :P

Sounds like fun to me! :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:29 pm

Me too i desire to be of a blessing to my family. if i am married i can not help already so i am still single now and God has not given me yet the right man. It is so hard being poor because all we do almost involved money.

When i was fresh graduate in college i don't work yet but i only accept tutorial as now i am doing. Everytime i walk that over pass, i bought bread for street children because my heart is always squeeze and purge and i imagine how would their life without family. That was way back 9-10 years ago. still i am doing that and every single effort you help feels good.
crisipicada

Next

Return to General Forum