BEAUTY IS MORE THAN SKIN DEEP

Moderator: youngj

BEAUTY IS MORE THAN SKIN DEEP

Postby chaychay644 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:07 am

There are many people who define beauty as the physical appearance of ones person. Like for example whenever you see a sexy lady walking down the street who has a pretty face, tantalizing eyes, pointed nose, smooth skin, nice height (qualified for Beauty Pageant) etc. While the rest says that beauty is not merely on looks or the physical appearance of a person. But, it is about personality and depth of character. Good attitude is a must as what they said :roll: :roll: :roll:

Being beautiful and attractive are different, though it is confusing as being one and many view that it connotes the same meaning. It is the physical appearance which is more artificial because of technology and inventions and discoveries on beauty products. The Belo Medical Group and the Avon Company are widely known because of its innovative beauty products.

We as human are being attracted to certain features and figures which belong to other people because of our desire to be one of them. And we also desire to have beautiful and handsome kids thus hoping to marry a person who has a healthy gene. That’s why, we subconsciously look for these attributes in our potential partners :x :x :x :x :x

Beauty is about far more than looks. It is different when we look for a potential partner; firstly we take into considerations on the personality and depth of character. Yeah, we look for the inner beauty that nobody can see unless you yourself will try to discover. Bear in mind that beauty fades as time goes along. The attitude serves as a big factor in a success of a relationship. No matter how pretty your girlfriend is if you two don’t get along well with each other. Your attitudes are opposite polls. Then, it’s a total disaster! :? :? :? :?

So, looking for a mate? Looks could be very deceiving. Discover the true beauty that a person has and you can see it’s like MAGIC In Heaven In Heaven In Heaven when you finally see it :roll: :roll: :roll:

chaychay644

Re: BEAUTY IS MORE THAN SKIN DEEP

Postby Chas » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:49 am

To right chaychay.

If you are solely attracted to your partner by the superficiality of her/his looks, then you have a trophy for your ego, not a partner for life.

True beauty is more than outward looks and unlike the former does not fade. If after 10, 20, or more years your partner is to you the most beautiful person in the room and when they smile at you your heart does a little jump you know you have got it right.

Of course, as I am butt ugly you could accuse me of being biased :lol:
Chas

Postby chaychay644 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:56 pm

Chas wrote:To right chaychay.

If you are solely attracted to your partner by the superficiality of her/his looks, then you have a trophy for your ego, not a partner for life.

True beauty is more than outward looks and unlike the former does not fade. If after 10, 20, or more years your partner is to you the most beautiful person in the room and when they smile at you your heart does a little jump you know you have got it right.

lol..i will not accsue you coz me too is very ugly as in superrrrrrrrrrrrrr ugly :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
chaychay644

Postby crisipicada » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:48 am

Inner beauty is more important than anything else. If you want to change your face example, nose lifting then there is medical procedure. When you want to have lighter skin, we have dermatologist to do it etc. Anything can possibly change outer beauty and more importantly your inner man... being kind, respectful, helpful, truthful, sincere.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby red » Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:17 pm

We are all beautiful by God's standards.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby ms.sin17 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:32 pm

I am nOt actuaLLy LoOking goOd aLsO in my high schoOL days. In my generatiOn nOw, beauty is mOre impOrtant. Thats why a LOt Of teens are aLways wearing make up and aLways in fashiOn tO get nOticed by peOpLe by their physicaL feature. I am nOt cOnsciOus abOut trends and fashiOn when I was yOung, atLeast I have sOmething tO waer and I am cOmfOrtabLe. FOr me, fOod is mOre impOrtant than thOse. But One day, Our sisters frOm Our church said that I must act Like a Lady aLready cause I am in the right agae and must dressed Like thOse, I didnt Listen at first but when I can feeL that everybOdy ignOres me, I feLt that there must be wrOng in myseLf.. I think that is being an OLd fashiOned and I dO nOt buy cLOthes either.. it seemd Like my shirts and dresses are aLL fOr hOme.. :lol: [I am very shy Of reveaLing this] And then I changed and everybOdy nOtiCed me that I have aLsO LoOks but that sO.. :mrgreen: Ohh weLL, fOr me, bOth are impOrtant things in a persOns Life, its is nOt that necessary tO be very Or extremeLy beautifuL in Our Outward Looks, the impOrtant is yOu have the cOnfidence in yOur seLf that yOu are beautifuL.. tO be fOrmaL and tO be neat is OK tO face peOpLe sOrrOunds yOu.. ;) :P
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Postby tom » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:40 pm

chaychay644 wrote:
Chas wrote:True beauty is more than outward looks and unlike the former does not fade. If after 10, 20, or more years your partner is to you the most beautiful person in the room and when they smile at you your heart does a little jump you know you have got it right.

lol..i will not accsue you coz me too is very ugly as in superrrrrrrrrrrrrr ugly :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
i hope you are only joking chaychay, because when i look at your photo (and also ms.sin17's photos) i see a lot of "outer beauty"... two very pretty, blessed young women with both "outer beauty" and inner beauty...
ms.sin17 wrote:I am nOt actuaLLy LoOking goOd aLsO in my high schoOL days. In my generatiOn nOw, beauty is mOre impOrtant. Thats why a LOt Of teens are aLways wearing make up and aLways in fashiOn tO get nOticed by peOpLe by their physicaL feature. I am nOt cOnsciOus abOut trends and fashiOn when I was yOung, atLeast I have sOmething tO waer and I am cOmfOrtabLe. FOr me, fOod is mOre impOrtant than thOse. But One day, Our sisters frOm Our church said that I must act Like a Lady aLready cause I am in the right agae and must dressed Like thOse, I didnt Listen at first but when I can feeL that everybOdy ignOres me, I feLt that there must be wrOng in myseLf.. I think that is being an OLd fashiOned and I dO nOt buy cLOthes either.. it seemd Like my shirts and dresses are aLL fOr hOme.. :lol: [I am very shy Of reveaLing this] And then I changed and everybOdy nOtiCed me that I have aLsO LoOks but that sO.. :mrgreen: Ohh weLL, fOr me, bOth are impOrtant things in a persOns Life, its is nOt that necessary tO be very Or extremeLy beautifuL in Our Outward Looks, the impOrtant is yOu have the cOnfidence in yOur seLf that yOu are beautifuL.. tO be fOrmaL and tO be neat is OK tO face peOpLe sOrrOunds yOu.. ;) :P

wow!... so much wisdom from young ladies... [and "old" "butt ugly"(hehehe :lol: ) chas]... i loved reading the posts here at this topic... they remind me so much of the words in 1peter 3:3-4 about true, lasting inner beauty "... the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great value in God's sight"... it is so very true that a relationship has to be about more than only physical "outer beauty"... in my opinion a relationship based on "outer beauty" without having also the sweet attraction of kindred spirits and the pleasure of soul mating will eventually fail... but, a relationship based on inner beauty can succeed even without a strong physical attraction... of course, i think it is best for a couple to have both strong physical and inner beauty attraction for one another :lol: ... (p.s. i know i may be a bit unusual... but i actually greatly prefer a woman who is content and happy with materialistic simplicity (1tim. 6:6-11) and doesn't worry too much about clothes and shoes and fashions and trends and the wearing of make-up... i must admit, though, to being "shallow" about one thing... i am attracted to women who take care of their health by eating mostly fresh fruits and vegetables, and exercising regularly).... you filipina girls, who i see pics of in the forum, are so pretty... but, the HUMILITY and wisdom you all seem to have regarding your inner and outer beauty may be the MOST ATTRACTIVE quality... of all the many attractive qualities and character traits God has blessed you all with... ;) :) :)
Image"Weep not! Behold! the Lion of the tribe of Judah is victorious... and His kingdom will never end." (rev.5; luke 1:30-33;isaiah 9:6-7,11:1-10)
tom

Postby ms.sin17 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:37 pm

tom wrote:
chaychay644 wrote:
Chas wrote:True beauty is more than outward looks and unlike the former does not fade. If after 10, 20, or more years your partner is to you the most beautiful person in the room and when they smile at you your heart does a little jump you know you have got it right.

i hope you are only joking chaychay, because when i look at your photo (and also ms.sin17's photos) i see a lot of "outer beauty"... two very pretty, blessed young women with both "outer beauty" and inner beauty...
ms.sin17 wrote:I am nOt actuaLLy LoOking goOd aLsO in my high schoOL days. In my generatiOn nOw, beauty is mOre impOrtant. Thats why a LOt Of teens are aLways wearing make up and aLways in fashiOn tO get nOticed by peOpLe by their physicaL feature. I am nOt cOnsciOus abOut trends and fashiOn when I was yOung, atLeast I have sOmething tO waer and I am cOmfOrtabLe. FOr me, fOod is mOre impOrtant than thOse. But One day, Our sisters frOm Our church said that I must act Like a Lady aLready cause I am in the right agae and must dressed Like thOse, I didnt Listen at first but when I can feeL that everybOdy ignOres me, I feLt that there must be wrOng in myseLf.. I think that is being an OLd fashiOned and I dO nOt buy cLOthes either.. it seemd Like my shirts and dresses are aLL fOr hOme.. :lol: [I am very shy Of reveaLing this] And then I changed and everybOdy nOtiCed me that I have aLsO LoOks but that sO.. :mrgreen: Ohh weLL, fOr me, bOth are impOrtant things in a persOns Life, its is nOt that necessary tO be very Or extremeLy beautifuL in Our Outward Looks, the impOrtant is yOu have the cOnfidence in yOur seLf that yOu are beautifuL.. tO be fOrmaL and tO be neat is OK tO face peOpLe sOrrOunds yOu.. ;) :P

wow!... so much wisdom from young ladies... [and "old" "butt ugly"(hehehe :lol: ) chas]... i loved reading the posts here at this topic... they remind me so much of the words in 1peter 3:3-4 about true, lasting inner beauty "... the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great value in God's sight"... it is so very true that a relationship has to be about more than only physical "outer beauty"... in my opinion a relationship based on "outer beauty" without having also the sweet attraction of kindred spirits and the pleasure of soul mating will eventually fail... but, a relationship based on inner beauty can succeed even without a strong physical attraction... of course, i think it is best for a couple to have both strong physical and inner beauty attraction for one another :lol: ... (p.s. i know i may be a bit unusual... but i actually greatly prefer a woman who is content and happy with materialistic simplicity (1tim. 6:6-11) and doesn't worry too much about clothes and shoes and fashions and trends and the wearing of make-up... i must admit, though, to being "shallow" about one thing... i am attracted to women who take care of their health by eating mostly fresh fruits and vegetables, and exercising regularly).... you filipina girls, who i see pics of in the forum, are so pretty... but, the HUMILITY and wisdom you all seem to have regarding your inner and outer beauty may be the MOST ATTRACTIVE quality... of all the many attractive qualities and character traits God has blessed you all with... ;) :) :)

Thanks for your "Words of Wisdom", tom.. :)
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Postby chaychay644 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:03 pm

tom wrote:
ms.sin17 wrote:

thanks for the kind words tom..Ms. sin & I will take that as as compliment, right sissy?.. :) :) :) :) :) :)
chaychay644

Postby ms.sin17 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:15 am

chaychay644 wrote:
tom wrote:
ms.sin17 wrote:

thanks for the kind words tom..Ms. sin & I will take that as as compliment, right sissy?.. :) :) :) :) :) :)

Right, sissy! :P :P :P
ms.sin17

Next

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!