Life

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Life

Postby ms.sin17 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:20 am

Life has never been easy for all the people, as well a for me. You need to face all the struggles that you are facing everyday. Life is a journey in which there are situations that you do not know what road you will take. Life is very hard to define because each and everyone of us has different life in the world. In my life, I have learned only to TRUST, trust the Lord with all my heart because He is my Best Love and He is the only One who knows what tomorrow may bring. LISTEN, listen to someone who is superior to me, by listening to them my life would be more secure, safe and good. OBEY, listening is always with obeying because listening without obeying is useless. In my life that is full of struggles and anxiety about what tomorrow may bring in my life, I only have these things to go on because there are no options left. I greatly submit these things to the Lord everyday when I wake up and in every night that I close my eyes to go to sleep. I love the Lord and I have this very big burden in my life that I want to accomplish. May the Lord bless us with His Full Knowledge, Righteousness and Grace on every prayer that we submit before Him. Glory be to the Lord.
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Re: Life

Postby Edwin » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:32 pm

ms.sin17 wrote:Life has never been easy for all the people, as well a for me. You need to face all the struggles that you are facing everyday. Life is a journey in which there are situations that you do not know what road you will take. Life is very hard to define because each and everyone of us has different life in the world. In my life, I have learned only to TRUST, trust the Lord with all my heart because He is my Best Love and He is the only One who knows what tomorrow may bring. LISTEN, listen to someone who is superior to me, by listening to them my life would be more secure, safe and good. OBEY, listening is always with obeying because listening without obeying is useless. In my life that is full of struggles and anxiety about what tomorrow may bring in my life, I only have these things to go on because there are no options left. I greatly submit these things to the Lord everyday when I wake up and in every night that I close my eyes to go to sleep. I love the Lord and I have this very big burden in my life that I want to accomplish. May the Lord bless us with His Full Knowledge, Righteousness and Grace on every prayer that we submit before Him. Glory be to the Lord.

So very true, Ms.sin17, and He is the One we look to for guidance and help. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby ms.sin17 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:39 am

Life is a constant battle for survival. As we grow older, the rules change on daily basis. Our mission is not to escape, but to SURVIVE. Not to deal with triumph, but to deal with FAILURE. Not to run away from fear, but to MASTER it. It takes courage to keep on fighting.. so if you feel like rules has shifted one step higher, deal with it with greater faith & never ever surrender. :)
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Postby brat4300 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:50 am

ms.sin17 wrote:Our mission is not to escape, but to SURVIVE.

Our mission isn't to just survive but rather to LIVE
brat4300

Postby Edwin » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:23 pm

Yes, Ms.sin17, never surrender, and Jesus promised a crown of life to the overcomers, and there is a lot said in the book of Revelation about overcomers and overcoming. It is to the overcomers that has God's blessings and promises, and yes we are overcomers by the blood of the lamb, and by the word of our testamony. Thank the Lord for His Blessings to us, for His power, and for His Grace! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby justmovenalong » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:04 pm

The will of God will never take u where the grace of God will not protect u.Heres a little pray:God ur father,walk through my house and take away all my worries and illnesses and plz watch over and heal my family in jesus name amen,
justmovenalong

Postby chaychay644 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:08 pm

Life is like a roller coaster..sometimes ur up and and sometimes ur down..There could be no such as a perfect life..Even the riches people in the world encounter problems which is i guess a lot more difficult to what we are facing..Still, no matter what life we have, we still have to be thankful to our Almighty God coz he never leaves us nor forsake us..
chaychay644

Postby Edwin » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:21 pm

chaychay644 wrote:Life is like a roller coaster..sometimes ur up and and sometimes ur down..There could be no such as a perfect life..Even the riches people in the world encounter problems which is i guess a lot more difficult to what we are facing..Still, no matter what life we have, we still have to be thankful to our Almighty God coz he never leaves us nor forsake us..

You are right, ChayChay, and that is a great comfort to know that the Lord never leaves us or forsakes us. He is there all the time to help us, and we can call upon Him anytime and all the time. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:42 pm

life is from GOD. He is the giver of it. we must be good steward about our life because this is just lend to us from above. i always pray for guidance and protection to GOD everytime i go to office. I acknowledge His presence for me to protect me and to preserve my life. i pray for long life too and to be a blessing to all the people around me.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:42 pm

crisipicada wrote:life is from GOD. He is the giver of it. we must be good steward about our life because this is just lend to us from above. i always pray for guidance and protection to GOD everytime i go to office. I acknowledge His presence for me to protect me and to preserve my life. i pray for long life too and to be a blessing to all the people around me.

God's protection is amazing. We often think of dangerous situations and what could happen to us, and then we completely overlook other ways that we could be in danger. My cousin was concerned about my safety in the Philippines, and he had stories of his father in the Philippines during WWII. We were coming back from our Thanksgiving at our daughter's place who lives near Spokane, Washington. We left the paved road and started up the hill to our place. We live at about 2800 feet which would not be high if you were from Colorado or Wyoming, or someplace like that, but our valleys are just a few feet above sealevel, so 2800 feet is a high hill for us, the highest between Okanogan-Omak and Nespelem. I made it fine until we got to one steep hill that I had, had trouble on a few years ago with another car. I lost traction near the top. When I put the Van in park it started sliding back, so I stepped on the bakes which stopped the sliding. I then got out of the van, leaving our 17 year old granddaughter in the Van which probably saved my life. An Indian couple came by and asked if we needed/wanted help. We let them help us to untangle tire chains to put them on. The surface was compact snow and it was very icy slick. We started putting the chains on one tire. In order to reach the inside of the tire to connect the chains the guy helping suggested I turn the wheel. Before I could get in the car he reached through the window turning the steering wheel. That started the Van sliding back down the hill again, only this time it was sliding towards us because of the wheels being cramped. I opened the door and tried to get inside the Van, but I couldn't move quickly enough, and eventually I fell down with the Van sliding towards me. Our granddaughter stepped on the brakes still being inside the Van, and that stopped the sliding. If she hadn't have been in the Van to step on the brakes the Van tire might have gone over me, and I would have been dead and buried by now. It didn't bother me at the time, but thinking about what could have happened scared me later, and I think God still wants me here, and He protected me from harm and danger. I am thankful to the Lord for that! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Return to General Forum