New Years Resolutions 2011

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

New Years Resolutions 2011

Postby brat4300 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:57 pm

I saw there was a post for last year so why not do another for this year.
2010 is almost over so how did you do with 2010's resolutions?
What are your new resolutions for 2011?

Please share so we can become a stronger community and help root each other on.
brat4300

Re: New Years Resolutions 2011

Postby brat4300 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:11 pm

I didn't make any 2010 resolutions so nothing to report there... :lol:

My 2011 resolutions:

Since I got custody of my 2 kids this year, after being the non-custodial parent for over 10 years, I would like to do my best to be a better dad to them each and every day. Be there for them in any way I can and show them a better example than I have in the past.

My brother just had a heart attack at 53 because he refused to take care of himself. Although my doctor likes to kid with me that I am the healthiest overweight guy she sees, I would like to fix the overweight part. Until it started snowing here I was out walking 3 miles everyday and I feel great so I am going to join the local gym and start doing it again on a regular basis.

Lastly and the main reason I came to this site is to find that special someone in my life. I see my brothers wife (she is a Filipina from Bicol), how they are, how she treats him and the wonderful love they have for each other and I am envious. I would like to find the wonderful woman that is out there for me and hope to find her here.

OK I did my part and started it off... Merry Christmas to you all and I hope all of your dreams come true in the new year.
brat4300

Re: New Years Resolutions 2011

Postby Edwin » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:19 pm

Those are great intentions for 2011 Bratt43. I hope those things all work out great for you this year.

My New Year's Resolution is to gain some weight!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not really; I hope not. I did last year at this time, but I am walking my huge dog, and part of the time he walks we. He takes me running as fast as my legs can carry me sometimes for a few steps. He is a Great Swiss Mountain Dog. I walk him about 3 miles for his enjoyment and for my health. I fell down hard a few days ago, and it was his fault, but I didn't hold it against him. I fell down twice today, and it wasn't his fault; it was just so slick! I talk to him, and tell him all my troubles, and he listens to me attentively. I sleep with my other dog, and he keeps me warm at night! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Return to General Forum