confusion?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

confusion?

Postby nunnemaker » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:51 pm

:D :D I am happy to say that i feel great today, and optimistic about finding someone that i can take care of, also that someone can take care of me and have a healthy ,honest relationship. how many times do we need to fail before we get it right? being amazed all the tme that there are a ton of people out there that are totally lost in the art of love ,and yet this is so simple
nunnemaker

Re: confusion?

Postby Edwin » Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:32 pm

"If you don't at first succeed, try, try, and try again!" :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby justmovenalong » Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:39 pm

Simple I think not,It takes a lot time and patiences to do right.it took me almost 2 year to get to the point im at,but it is so worth it good luck in ur indaver tho.Also u should post a little info about ur self.
justmovenalong

Postby chaychay644 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:55 am

it really takes a lot of patience before you can find the right one for you..expect that you'll find all types of person such as the not so serious type..as what i have observe from other dating site, there are foreigners who are looking for pinay ladies whenever they are planning to have a vacation here in the Philippines..so you really have to be careful..i've read lots of testimonies from ladies whom had met foreigners during their vacation but never talk to them after the man returned to their country..
chaychay644

Postby prettysweet » Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:06 am

There is the so called "destiny" that God destined to give u as your partner in life.. Failing in a first relationship doesn't mean giving up in finding your soul mate. Maybe, time and more experience is being count that when the right time comes that your "destiny" will knock and enter your heart, you are already a strong and matured person who can stand the test of time.
God always has HIS own way at His own time with a right move.. :) :)
prettysweet :) :) :)
prettysweet

Postby justmovenalong » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:58 am

you r so right when u say to fail at first relationship doesnt mean given up.I made my first trip there to meet a lady and spent 10 days with her.Altho she was a very beaitiful women and very very smart she was not what i was looking for.I was honest with her and told her and we remained friends as i started my searce again she also help me to varafy that a few women i talk to were scammers.That was very nice of her,but the point is i stayed with it and didnt give up and now i have found the one that makes me very very happy also if u dont feel it when u meet dont try to make it work because in the long run it wont.
justmovenalong

Postby edeline » Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:04 am

justmovenalong wrote:Simple I think not,It takes a lot time and patiences to do right.it took me almost 2 year to get to the point im at,but it is so worth it good luck in ur indaver tho.Also u should post a little info about ur self.

Ways to find someone who will make you happy is very hard to understand sometimes. Yes i do agree with you that it takes so muct patience and sometimes you want to stop everything. Asking why it is not as easy as what you wanted to. If we can just know what will be the outcome or our future we can surely say that everything will be easy to get but that is life we can't always be sure of when to when to get something and if we can really get what we want in life. Just go on with the flow and be what you are because through that you will really know what will make you happy. I hope that it will not be that long. Waiting is always a very hard thing to do as you will not know what will happen in the future and you will not know if the things now will still be as good as now.
edeline

Postby Edwin » Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:48 pm

edeline wrote:
justmovenalong wrote:Simple I think not,It takes a lot time and patiences to do right.it took me almost 2 year to get to the point im at,but it is so worth it good luck in ur indaver tho.Also u should post a little info about ur self.

Ways to find someone who will make you happy is very hard to understand sometimes. Yes i do agree with you that it takes so muct patience and sometimes you want to stop everything. Asking why it is not as easy as what you wanted to. If we can just know what will be the outcome or our future we can surely say that everything will be easy to get but that is life we can't always be sure of when to when to get something and if we can really get what we want in life. Just go on with the flow and be what you are because through that you will really know what will make you happy. I hope that it will not be that long. Waiting is always a very hard thing to do as you will not know what will happen in the future and you will not know if the things now will still be as good as now.

Yes, Edeline, go with the flow and be what you are, are very important points! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Return to General Forum