Prayer for Seeking a Marriage Mate

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Prayer for Seeking a Marriage Mate

Postby cutegen » Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:32 am

Lord, You said that it is not good for us to be alone. You made us for each other. But Lord, I find it so hard to find that mate who would be a good spouse. Help me, Lord, to put this yearning for marriage in its proper place.

Lead me, Lord, to the one whom You choose for my spouse. While I wait for You to reveal Your Will in this matter, help me to know myself better. Help me to address those areas of my life which are disordered and which would interfere with my having a successful marriage. When my desire to find a spouse becomes all consuming, help me to relax and practice patience. Help me to invest in wholesome friendships which bring me closer to You and which will assist me in making such an important decision. It is so natural, Lord, to seek love.

Teach me to seek You first and to learn to give love before I try to receive it. Help me to remember that whatever journey this life leads me on, You are always present, always offering companionship, and always filling my deepest need. I offer You, Lord, my loneliness and my longing for marriage. I wait for You to lead me to Your perfect Will for me in this and all things. Amen.
cutegen

Re: Prayer for Seeking a Marriage Mate

Postby cutegen » Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:40 am

we join jaderune to find our perfect mate and as we wait and long to with him/her..it is good to accompany it with prayer...i found this prayer cute so i post it...i hope that you like it too
cutegen

Postby chaychay644 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:39 am

Nice one..but, will this really help?
chaychay644

Postby cutegen » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:54 am

Prayer works to the extent of the need of the person and Gods will. If you pray for riches god wont just poof gold under your pillow. If you pray for strength during a stressful time he will help you endure. Also if you pray for aide it might not come in the way you expect or at the time you want. when you pray, god delivers but in his own time. He knows what you need and when you really need it. he never lets us be in a situation that we cant bare. :D

Yes, I believe that the prayer above will work if we just recite it sincerely... but it much be better if we will pray or talk to God with whatever our heart and minds tell us....

:) :) :)

..though I am still using this prayer twice a day :lol: :lol: :lol: ...and wishing that he will come my way someday...:D
cutegen

Postby chaychay644 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:01 pm

cutegen wrote:
..though I am still using this prayer twice a day :lol: :lol: :lol: ...and wishing that he will come my way someday...:D

Good for you :P :P :P I am sure you'll find what you're looking for in a few days after now.. :roll: :roll: :roll:
chaychay644

Postby cutegen » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:59 am

hahaha...i know that God will give it on us in the right time..so i just wait...i dont know if there is or none..or this prayer will be understand..coz i really dont know that plan of God for me...:)...
cutegen

Postby chaychay644 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:09 pm

cutegen wrote:hahaha...i know that God will give it on us in the right time..so i just wait...i dont know if there is or none..or this prayer will be understand..coz i really dont know that plan of God for me...:)...

don't lose hope sis..In time, you'll find you're Mr. Right :roll: :roll: :roll: I know that ...
chaychay644

Postby wildermess » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:24 am

chaychay644 wrote:
cutegen wrote:hahaha...i know that God will give it on us in the right time..so i just wait...i dont know if there is or none..or this prayer will be understand..coz i really dont know that plan of God for me...:)...

don't lose hope sis..In time, you'll find you're Mr. Right :roll: :roll: :roll: I know that ...

Yes and be careful, don't hurry, because you can easily confuse him with Mr. Right Now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The best secret I know is that there is beauty everywhere if you know where to look.
wildermess

Postby cutegen » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:57 am

hahahha..yes..i will accept that advices for my own good..heheheheh
cutegen

Postby longhorn1 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:21 am

There is nothing wrong about praying to meet one's future mate. Many of us do pray for that. I pray for those people who come into my life, and maybe someday, one of those will become my partner in life. If not, then hopefully they will remain a friend
longhorn1

Next

Return to General Forum